I need a new wardrobe

my wardrobe consists of clothes that are either out of date/style, don't fit me (whether it be too big or too small, I have both) and stuff I don't like anymore...

I'm looking for things, girls are attracted to, so suggestions would be nice

as far as budget, lets just say, money is an object, haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Value Village, or the Sally Anne! I don't know if you have em where you live but if you do slowly go up and down the racks and you have to look at everything and just choose the nice things, there are lots of really great clothes at places like these but they're hiden between lots of ugly clothes. As for what girls are attracted to I love it when a guy wheres jeans that FIT, not super skinny jeans but not the baggy ones, and I don't really have any shirt preferences. G'luck.

What Girls Said 3

• Try American Eagle. It isn't cheap, but its not expensive either; they have really good sales. I love the clothing for guys there. It is well made, too.

• TJ MAXX! I practically live there(: lots of brand name clothes for a lot less. And its not like, all Hollister clothes. Its a lot of weird brands that you haven't really heard of but yet are really stylish. Marshall's or Burlington coat factory would work too.

Trust me! I'm addicted to fashion and learning more about it, and yes, money is an object for me, too(:

• I agree - jeans that fit, not too tight or too baggy. I love black or white t-shirts on men too.

What Guys Said 0