Guys, I need your help!?

Guys, what do you prefer seeing girls in? Like, what kind of outfits? Do you prefer leggings or jeans? Skirts or shorts? Etc,.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Neutral to lighter color of clothing. Pleated one color miniskirt (preferably Milky White or Black)
    Top could be a T-shirt of some sort and you can wear a matching cardigan or something.

• Everything that Olivia Palermo wears. Especially her casual look, she has the best style I've seen on a women. Classy and sophisticated.

• I love her style! 👍

• jeans are better

• Most of us men just like looking at beautiful women, I saw a few beautiful women today, I couldn't tell you what they were wearing though ha ha

• Does not matter one bit.. it is the girl not the fudging clothes.

• I find legs sexy, dresses, skirts and tight jeans. Take pride in what she looks like and figure hugging

• Are you really asking what we "prefer"? Because were all going to say lingerie lol

• Yes, I am. But I'm pretty sure I can't show up to school, or any place for that matter- in lingerie 😂

• Yea i can see how that would be a problem... just wear whatever you look good in.

• Bra and Panties... or less. Unless you meant like outer wear?

What Girls Said 0