Long or short?

ok girls, what do you like better, long shaggy hair or short hair? I think I look good with the shaggy look but I want your opinion about it, which is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I don't like shaggy hair, I feel that short hair make guys look more classy then dirty. But then again some guys do look attractive with hangtime but not with it out. I recommend Just keeping your hair short, it looks more clean. But then again it's still your decision.

What Girls Said 13

• I really, really, really do not like long, shaggy hair, but I am not a big fan of particularly short hair, either. I like it to be medium length, I guess.

• short hair. but if it's more to the long-ish side, then I suggest you style it away from your face and not letting it fall all over your face hiding your features.

• I wouldn't care, which ever you like as long as its clean and you like it

• i like the slightly longer shaggy look. having the short hair cut and clean shaven is just too preened for my liking.

• Depends on the person some people really suit long hair and some really suit short hair

• I love shaggy hair, but it really depends on the guy and if he can pull it off! I wish my hubby would grow his out!

• I like short hair. Shaggy hair is a definit turn off for me because all I would be paying attention to is the hair and it looks derro. You would want to look decent and neat :)

• I always prefer a man with shorter hair.

• Short hair.

• I love shaggy hair, it just shows me that he's laid back and fun. :)

• i really like long shaggy hair, but not if it's too messy :)

• short

• I prefer short hair.

What Guys Said 0