Would you rather be unique loooking but being made fun of by the majority of people, or just a common average-looking person and be unnoticable?

personally i'd choose "A" although i have been made fun of my looks only a few times. but i don't know if they make fun behind my back either... and if they do i don't care LOL

i believe it's better than being a boring common average person and one with the mass.

• unique-looking & being made fun of
    44% (7)17% (1)36% (8)Vote
  • common average-looking & unnoticable
    56% (9)83% (5)64% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm A but I don't get made fun on. Being exotic/unique is fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A. Cause there will be some one out there that will find your uniqness exceptionally beautiful. I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with B lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather be ugly or unnoticed? Unnoticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote b, being mocked at is no fun, been there. Rather be average looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll go with "B". I don't like a lot of attention...

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose B. I don't like being noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unnoticed. I don't like drawing too much attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am A and would do anything to be B...

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Because being made fun of because of it for years really hurts and guys don't like to date girls like tgat. They want the pretty girl next door

What Guys Said 4

• unnoticeable.
    I'm a loner by nature, and ironically the best place to not get noticed is as an other guy in the crowd. It lets me simply blend in and just pass by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy so I prefer being average and unnoticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about what others say or about my appearance really, but looking average and unnoticeable is better for infiltration so I voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unnoticed. As someone pretty average looking who was nonetheless bullied through school by assholes who'd pick any feature and torment you about it, I'd hate to be 'unique looking' and give such fuckers ammunition.

0|0
    0|0