What is your style? How do you feel?

Relax, cool, fashionista, sports... Which one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a little here and there, I think. On some days, I'm a jeans and tshirt guy. Others, I may dress with gym gear because I'm either going to the gym or will be doing something physical. Other days, I might toss on a nice band tee that I like (so probably another t-shirt/jeans day lol). Other days I might wear a flannel, a button up.

For work, I usually wear a polo and some dress pants. Others, I might toss on an appropriate but more "stylish" button up and wear some Vans with my dress pants.

So yeah, I really don't have just any one sort of style I stick to and I like it that way :)

• Hahaaa :))) it's complicated really well i think you're so pretty *~*

• Thanks :D

What's your style?

• :) actually, depend on my mood :D but generally i'm cool and easy.

What Guys Said 6

• i'm the guy that's just there. Nothing special any of the ways (not really good nor bad looking). Usually i dress in jeans, a t-shirt and a dark hoodie.
    I'm a loner so generally i just tries to blend in and not get any attention.

• Just easy :) being relax is very comfortable espacially with a t- shirt and some thing like hoodie...

• Heh, yeah. And it's reasonably warm too. An advantage over here in norway.
      The autumns and springs can be really chilly when the northern wind hits. But hell, it's norway, it's supposed to be a bit cold at times (-10c is juuust fine) XD
      Plus it's a very anonymous look that's not suspicious. So i can walk about anywhere without really being noticed.

• hmm.. I don't know. im a relaxed guy. im nasty too.

• a mix of all!

• Relaxed, sharp, social wreck, dancer, magician and a complete fool when it comes to women i like !

• I dress classic.

Fitted dress shirt, leather belt, slick black dark pants, and shiny italian leather shoes with a matching watch.

I can't dress casual anymore, now that i'm an adult unless it's a sporting event.

• Relaxed. Some say too relaxed lol

What Girls Said 11

• my style is feminine and trendy. I love lace, dresses, heels and I keep up with whats in fashion. I don't really dress slutty except on certain club nights but I don't like stuff that looks too cheap or hoodrattish. and I don't like plain boring stuff either, I like patters, designs and stuff that looks interesting

• I'm pretty relaxed (most of the time) and I'm into basketball and football (love to play basketball, love to watch football). I do have a fashion sense but I would not go as far as calling myself a fashionista lol I do love looking beautiful but I am not all about the dresses and skirts and I cannot wear high heals without looking like a retarded zebra lol I do wear skirts and dresses occasionally though, I'm just not girly girly about what I wear Most of the time. I'd like to think I'm cool ;p haha

• Some days I bum it, other days i look edgy, or even some like a fashionista. So basically whatever I'm feeling that day.

• My style is simple

• Stranger always come up to me telling me " I like your jeans, I like your sweater, I like your beanies, blaa blah" where did you buy that! Lol don't if they really mean it. My style is unique.. A mixture of girly yet relax..

• It changes everyday and depends what I am doing. Either way, I am put together well 95% of the time :)

• Very feminine. i wear a dress or a skirt most of the time but sometimes I like feeling comfy and just wearing jeans

• It's a pretty relaxed mixture between girly and edgy

• My style is girly, social, and athletic:)

• Relaxed. Just my jeans or leggings, loose shirt or fitted, and my running shoes or sometimes flats.

• relaxed, cool, and modest :P