Why can't people Get the difference between CURLY & CURLED HAIR!!!?

As a mixed girl I get so aggrivated when a girl that has obviously curled her hair says she has curly hair. And people never get to see the difference between Curly and Curled. I don't know maybe its just me but if don't know pinterest.com/.../?s=3&m=messages

pinterest.com/.../?s=3&m=messages

pinterest.com/.../?s=3&m=messages

pinterest.com/.../?s=3&m=messages

Mistakenly put a wrong picture Sorry!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some people are just plain stupid.
    You're not blonde if you bleached your hair, nor am i black if i use a ton of tanning to make my skin dark.
    Also some are just gramatically illiterate it seems...

• you made good points but you are blonde if you bleach your hair because you've stripped your hair of the dark pigments

• If you take the pigment out, there's no possibility of turning it back to black without hair dye so it's permanently blonde. Not natural blonde but blonde.

• @sandyyy yes, the bleached hair will be blonde. But hair grows, y'know. And the hair that grows out holds your natural hair color. And THAT is not blonde.
      And "taking the pigment out"? Seriously? You know that would make your head white/grey, right?

What Guys Said 4

• Is "curled" supposed to mean curled with an iron or whatever? You can't really tell from my pic but my hair appear to be naturally "curled." It's pretty wavy, also sometimes I get these ringlets, usually after I wash it. So what am I?

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/WhatAmI-18432.jpg

• Lol your hair is curly. Curled is when you curl it with an iron. nice hair by the way my brothers is the same

• Ok, thanks.
      I whip my hair back and forth.
      I whip my hair back and forth.

• Some don't care about certain differences.

• I'm a guy born with a natural perm fml so I knw the feeling

• Wow! Those women are beautiful!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I know what you mean!! I agree. the other one that winded me up is when I'm described as the one with the frizzy hair? no! I'm mixed raced my hair is curly. it doesn't look like 'your friend/aunt/who ever with straight hair looks when she puts a few lose curls in her hair doesn't make my hair frizzy

• THANK YOUU!!! I completely agree!! I often get described with that too and the big haired one lol😂😂

• I've never heard anyone mistake curled hair for natural curls before but whoever does that must be stupid