Do you prefer curly hair or straight hair?

So I'm thinking of getting a perm, but it's kinda a big decision, because it's supposed to be very damaging to your hair.

I have naturally very straight hair that reaches my lower back. I love how curly hair looks, but I'm too lazy to do it every day.
Either way I'm looking for lose spiral curls, I'm just wondering if it's worth it.
So if for each of the pic below you could tell me if you prefer straight or curly, that'd be great

1) 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../207_90210_0436.jpg images2.fanpop.com/.../...son-3085968-1280-720.jpg

2)
www.ryanseacrest.com/.../Sarah-Hyland-900-600.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RJexL.jpg

3) assets.instyle.co.uk/.../...ift-curly-straight.jpg

4) images.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../two-hairs.jpg

thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want curls, use curlers or do it naturally with gel or braids.
    If you sleep with something on at night, the curls will stay and you won't have to do it everyday.

I used to get straight perms a lot in middle school and it made my hair severely damaged and uneven, so I had to get it cut evenly and wait for it to grow back.

Please don't do it!!

• My hair is naturally curly and I hated it, but now I love it :D

• Ya but if it's just as damaging as the heat thing, I would I do the heat over the perm?

• There's other options... Try gel.

What Guys Said 4

• Whichever style works best for the girl. Straight can look lovely on one girl but kind of boring on another. There is no hair style that works best on all girls.

• hence why I asked to comment on the pictures

• 1. Straight
      2. Wavy or Curly
      3. Straight
      4. Damn, she looks splendid in both styles

• those are wavy not curly

• keep it natural or curly

• Depends on your face shape.

What Girls Said 4

• Dont ever get a perm if. you want your hair. curly by curling tongs and a tin of. hair spray

• I don't believe doing that every day can be so much better than getting a perm once

• I would advise you not to perm your hair since that would damage your hair a lot. Straight hair is beautiful; the majority of the time you girls with straight hair don't have to do anything to it and it looks decent haha. Perming your hair damages your hair badly.

• Don't perm. I was born with curly hair and perms always ruin your hair there plenty of ways to fake naturally curly hair

• you can try the curly hair in a salon but i'm not sure it will stay long cause when i curled my hair before (my hair is naturally straight too) it did not stay for a long time even if i'm like squeezing it up all the time lol. it can also damage your hair. I don't know straight hair for me is kinda boring probably because in my place most of the people have straight hair haha! nothing special lol.. :)

• really, how long did it last?

• 1 week i feel my hair is loosing the curls but i think i was able to extend it for 6 months cause i'm so trying hard :D. i didn't use comb on my hair only my hand, i squeeze it up all the time, and i've used products but i don't remember it anymore.