Should I go blonde or stay brunette?

Should I stay brunette or maybe try blonde? Just want to know what others point of views are

Most Helpful Guy

• stay brunette... you won't be neither better nor worse MWAHAHAHHAAHHA

• Not sure if I should take that in a good way or bad haha

What Guys Said 11

• bruh you're good as a brunettey.

• in my opinion brunette suits you

• You got perfect hair. They are brown but also give some blonde look. Keep them natural.

• Stay brunette because you look stunning with it.

• I think your hair looks perect the way it is :)
    More importantly, what do you want to do?

• I don't know ! My modeling agency wants to play with my hair a bit to see what could make me "stand out" :/ it's sort of stressful hahaha

• That's so funny cause I wear my hair in a high ponytail a lot :)

• Do you? That's awesome. I wish I could see it. I'll bet you look real pretty with it up like that

• No. when girls dye/change there hair color its an instant turn off. Along with any piercings or tattoos (unless the tattoo is from when you lived with an African tribe for a year in which that would be quite awesome), nothing beats the original, clean, born with it look. It never goes out of style.

• you look perfect as you are but i think you should go blonde.. and you will look more hotter than you are now... :D

• No pic.
    But I prefer brunette, as a rule.

• Blonde for sure

• somebody please check this girl's pic? she might using a fake avi pic.
    but she got perfect hair though :)

• I made be using a what? I'm real as can be honey trust me :) I'll update my photo in the same outfit for you if u want

• Go blonde.

• I feel alone. Stay brunette.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd stay brunette:) although I just recently switched from being a brunette to a blonde and I absolutely love it