Guys, do you style your hair?

Use hair gel or something?

• Yes, I do.
  • No, I don't.
  • I'm a girl.
If so, then at what age did you start?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really 'style' it; I just use a hairbrush and my fingers to make it flat and then stick up at the end (in the front). But I don't use gel or any of that stuff.

What Guys Said 14

• no way!!! hair gel and generally hair styling products destroy your hair, and contribute to hair loss. i want to keep my hair, and not lose them in the future... although i have long hair and they get messed up esily.

but better have messy hair, than no hair later

• I started "messing" my hair up around 19 in college. up until about 16 I just had a buzz cut, I could never go back to that! I now keep my hair apx. 3in long, and I use a paste to make it stick up a bit and look messy, I call it my sex hair lol All in all, it takes about 3 min to do it, and then 15 min to dry, so I can still get ready in about 30 min total.

I am always amazed when people think my hair naturally looks that way! I guess I do an okay job, because that's the point!

• It sounds awesome! And it's under 30 mins. That's efficient xD

• Ya, when I first started, I told myself I refuse to take longer than 30 min to get dressed and ready lol so I make it work. and thanks for the support, I always find girls like a little effort lol

• Hahah same! No problem. Ikr hahah

• That's a yes but it takes just 2 min.
    My question of 10 min ago provides details... will you answer it for me?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1231259-do-you-have-a-favourite-hairstyle-does-it-differ-for-a-classy-or-a

• chyea. I do. only when I go out.

• When I as like 16 I started growing my hair long, I bought some products and had my friend try to give me liberty spikes. It didn't turn out great. lol That's about it. Now I only wonder if I should cut or maybe straighten my hair, it's such a hassle.

• Hahaha! Yeah it is a huge bother!!

• ikr. Boys have no idea what we go through.
      It's like "Oh look Hair, it's your old friend Wind, you two play nice now."
      "No, you can't have my food. Dammit Hair, please get out of my mouth!"
      Almost everyday I wonder if I should cut it. It's a love-hate thing.

• Hahaha! That's sooo true! It sucks right.. I'm always wondering is I should cut mine too

• I started when I was 11 but I don't use them anymore.

• I usually have my hair one of two ways short with my natural curls doing what they do best. Or actually curly like in my profile picture.

• I don't but I'm gonna start using some gel, now that I have a hairstyle where I can use it.

• Kinda hard to style your hair when you have a buzz cut.

• Nope, unless you count shaving it all off as a 'style' ha ha

• Alll day everyday baby. Gotta be looken like dem HAWT anime dudettes ;3

• Hahaha! That's cool ;)

• Well my hair styles itself... Like seriously i have no control over it xD But i love my hair haha.

• Lemme see the HAWT pix! >=|

• Use water to spray on my hair, and then blow dry it, and then fix it, and then use hair spray, and then quiff lmao

• I use non oily hair cream few times a week,

• I do not anymore.

• Ah, when did you stop?

• I wonder if age changes this. I know I did all the way through college, stopped once I graduated.

What Girls Said 2

• every guy i know that styles their hair uses pomade

• not like girls style their hair obviously but yea i see hair gel and stuff around so i guess most do lol
    but some just have super short hair it doesnt/cant need styling lol