What would you guys look for in someone you want to marry?

Be totally honest here ! If your going to want to spend the rest of your life with this girl what would you want in her ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's different, I myself would want to be able to look at the girl and there be no doubt in my mind that every moment for the rest of my life she will be loving and faithful and I the same to her, someone that is funny, witty, has GOT to be passionate and affectionate, someone who I can come home to everyday and no matter how crappy my day is I can talk to her about it and she never gets fed up with hearing about it . Someone who knows that I am willing to do anything for her and who knows that she is the only one for me therefore she trusts me with every fiber in her being . If I could find that . I'd be set

What Guys Said 2

• Honest, not cantankerous, attractive so I don't have to lie when telling her she's beautiful . And she must be intelligent . Not all in that order, but those are the basics .

• I look for trustworthiness, mature personality, intelligence, mental stability, good sense of humor, decent looks and not fat :P .

What Girls Said 0