Belly pierced yay way hot or nay?

What u guys think about belly pierced? Hot? Or?
and for anyone experienced it, is it painful?
need more info guys..

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally find that and nose studs a turn off and unattractive. Of course some people can pull it off, but in general I don't like it.

• Any reason why its a turn off for u?

• Well, I find that it takes away some of the beauty look in my opinion typically. I had a friend who had one, and she got a scar. Was not pretty. That's partially the reason why, but again it depends on the person. Just like guys who wear earrings or tattoos. Some things it looks better on people and sometimes it doesn't. Hope that helps

What Guys Said 6

• belly piercings interfere with me running my hands over a girl's belly.

I would hold it akin to having a long driveway with a really tall speedbump in the middle of it.

• I think long dangling ones are very attractive so yeah but if you decide you don't want it it will leave a nasty scar

• Really? Scars? This is helpful though.. thanku

• Yes my mom has a scar from it and my aunt and ex because they didn't want it but it's all up to you... I think it's very cute though

• An friends with benefits got one and complains that it gets caught on things while having sex.
    I don't like piercings, it distracts from a girls natural beauty

• If rather she not have one.

• there cute if done right..

• Unimportant.

What Girls Said 2

• Meh, it looks ok I guess. I never had it done before, but I do want to get it done.
    For some, it hurts after, and some, it hurts while they do that. Everyone is different :)

I'd be careful though... my friend had one and hers got infected, so she had to take it out.

• I got mine pierced when I was 16. I liked the way it looked, it didn't hurt at all. It felt like a pinch