Would you find it weird if a guy wore woman's pajama pants?

I ordered pajama pants online that were on sale, and didn't know it at the time of ordering, but when I received them yesterday, they said woman's on the tag. I wore them last night instead of sending them back, as I would of had to pay return shipping plus restocking fee which was more than what I paid for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they're comfortable then wear them.

• They really are comfortable, especially since they don't have a fly for my weeny to get stuck in.

• *pats back* It's alright lol

• Thanks lol.

What Girls Said 8

• Whatever floats your boat

• As long as its not leggings

• Their not leggings, just regular pajama pants, they didn't/don't even look like they where made for woman.

• meh if thats the biggest problem u have ur laughing my bf wears shorts that looks like a pair of shorts i have it was funny because we met up down at the beach n he wore his n i wore mine wen i saw him i pissed myself laughing n was like we're twins haha

• Im sure they look cute as long as they are not too girly :)

• They don't, cause if they did I would of never ordered them lol.

• as long as it doesn't fit on you like leggings I would have a problem with it:)

• Who cares! You're sleeping in them not wearing them out, no one should give a damn.

• Nope, they're just pants :)

• If they don't look like women's, it's fine, just don't say anything and nobody will be the wiser. :) I have long arms so I wear men's hoodies in plain colors. I don't tell anyone and it's all good. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I would find it funny and maybe weird to some extent.

• Do they look like for women? If not you can just take the tag off and nobody will know

• They don't, cause if they did look like they where for woman I would of never ordered them.

• That's what I though, so just take off everything that says it's for women and wear them proudly.

• I seriously wouldn't give a shit. It wil be awkward with some women tho...

• What? Gross!