Is men foot really 2 size bigger then women?

I'm an adult male and been wearing ballerina flats since I can remeber, in men's I wear a size 12 to 13 but in womans I wear between an 11 to 12, and no they are not tight and fit better then my mens shoes. I wear from Vince camuto to Lane Bryant, even Tory Burch and if I went by the so call rules I should be like a size 14, which I have never seen but I have tried on 13s and they usually fit me big. So I really don't understand this whole sizing formula or who came up with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a size 8 in us mens sizes and wear a size 9 in womens. Women's size run one size larger than mens, so if you want an 11 in mens, you have to buy a size 12 in womans for it to be the same size.

• You know what a size diffrence is more believable then 2 sizes =:3

• thanks for mho ^^

What Girls Said 4

• I think so :/

• That's what I've heard, but I don't know how true it is. I guess maybe it's true for some brands and not others?

• I think it depends on the shoe and the brand. My converse are a size 5 in men's but my womens shoes range from 6-8. So it seems like about 2 size difference

• Go with the size that fit. Why are you trying to follow a calculation that results in the wrong size?

• Oh I know just asking a question about something that always comes up when I talk about my size in woman's, they always think I'm lying when I say I actually wear the same size in woman's as I do in men's sometime a bit smaller. But yeah you're right we should wear what fits. =:3

What Guys Said 0