Why is mac makeup so expensive?

its a 110 bucks just for a eyeshadow palliate

Most Helpful Girl

• really? wtf? is that one of the larger ones? because I'm pretty sure the ones with less colours are affordable. if u want something cheeper and good quality, id recommend going with urban decay or too faced.

• yeh it was one of the bigger ones.
      even urban decay is very expensive but its much more affordable than mac.

• true, but u know ur investing in something that's good quality, as well as obviously a well known brand.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are Macs so expensive in general lol...(coming from a Mac user)...
    MacBook by the way... not M. A. C makeup...
    Im gonna call @BertMacklinFBI in this cuz i know he's gonna have a comment lol

• hahaa I think $110 is pretty expensive for bird shit xD

• @BertMacklinFBI
      looool... so mean... Im talking about the computer though, I think $3000 is a little expensive huh. i guess macs all round are just expensive.. maybe i should make mac shoes and sell em for $1000 a pair... you know.. cuz its Mac.

• OOOOH macbooks. well part of why they're so expensive is because they have a special process during the soldering of components on the circuit boards, it makes them more durable and the solder joints don't break easily meaning you can drop it a lot and you're only ruining aesthetics. but still for manufacturing costs, that doesn't go up by too much, $3,000 is chronicles of ridonculous.

• holy shit. I can assume you're just paying for the brand at that point.

• Jesus. You don't need it. Just use the money for other stuff.

What Girls Said 4

• Well it's better quality than drugstore brands and all that but that sounds ridiculous. I like clinique

• Because of the brand. Cheap drugstore brands are much less expensive because the brands aren't as popular

• Try makeup forever or Nars or Urban decay :) i personally like Urban decays naked palette :P I like them better than MAC and cheaper i believe

• it is very popular and good brand
    my gf love their lip gloss