Obese guy who needs fasion advice?

okay so im a plus sive gur fairly obese my chest sive is 45 inches and im only 5ft 8. im going out tomorrow night and want to look good infront of girls. should i just embrace my size and forget what people would think or try his my size?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Wear something that makes you feel as good as possible! Go out and enjoy yourself. Be confident and have a great time. Weight is not everything, but if you want to lose it consider healthy eating and exercising for 3 hours or so per week.

• wear something as smart/casual but that you also feel comfortable in

• That makes me feel fat cause my hips are 44 inches. Anyways what are your choices

What Guys Said 3

• man look fresh while wearing clothes that fit and your set

• Ok if you dress nice you'll look great. I hate it when 'over weight' people wear baggy clothes to try and hide their weight. Trust me.

• You started babbling at the end there.

Anyway, look your best, you're fat but don't let that stop you from looking like a really good fat man instead of a really ugly fat man. If such a thing as a good looking fat man exists you will be him.