And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. I like a pierced eyebrow too

2|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• It really depends on the girl. It is subjective but I think it's not trashy. It's just either hot or not depending on the girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think studs or other piercings go well on noses, lips, or eyebrows. Just look weird there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some piercings look absolutely ridiculous and do not covey a professional appearance. This is one of them in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, but in general I find it unattractive and a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care for inanimate objects hanging off a girls face.
    Too distracting, it takes attention from her natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon sub-culture if a guy finds it attractive, also what kind of career you're trying to have.

To be honest, I find it trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's aiight still! Gotta suit her style tho..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have one. I personally think nose studs are cute on chicks. I've never had any complaints. Some will like them some will not. I don't see how a nose stud would be considered trashy though. What if the girl had a beauty mark or a small mole where people would usually get a stud... is that considered trashy as well? Anyone who thinks that is ridiculous, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose studs are pretty if you like your nose. I wanted to do one, but I changed my mind because they started to seem boring to me. Nowadays they tend to be as common as ear piercings, while some years ago they were considered daring

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one and my boyfriend is indifferent. He still thinks I am beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're pretty :3
    But I agree with @SirenDep... it's very common. That's why I changed my mind.

0|0
    0|0