Piercings? Yay or nay? Limits?

I have my tongue pierced, one nipple pierced and some piercings on my ears (lobesx2 and cartilagex2). I dont have piercings as a sexual thing i just enjoy the excitement of getting something new and vamping my look once in a while. However, I've had pretty shitty luck with guys and im wondering if these things are hurting my game? Are they intimidating? Should i be concerned at all or do guys genuinely not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Covered in them myself so slightly biased view lol
    but piercings are not to everyone's taste.
    then
    do ya wanna be with someone who don't like em? Lol
    if not... just wait to meet the right chap ^_^

What Guys Said 8

• I hate em. There are enuf freaky guys that should not care, but can't speak for them.

Making love to a gal nowadays is like making love to a junkyard. Kiss her mouth, tongue stud... lick her ear piecing,... suckle her nips, ring... lick her belly button, pierced... lick her clit, ring... suckle her toes, ring.

If a gal gave me free sex and pulled her panties down and had a clit ring I'd tell her no thanks... not interested.

Listen, a gals body is perfect as-is. Tats and piercings just deface her beauty, they never perfect it.

• Thats a nice way to look at it, i like your perspective!

• The only ones I mind are ones in the nipples are genitals, and that's only because they kinda get in the way of my tongue ;)

They're not a dealbreaker, just annoying.

• Thanks for the comment, i could definitely see it being an obstruction!

• Anything at her nipples, tongue or vulva is an absolute, immediate deal breaker..

• Do you mind me asking if there is something specific about it you dont enjoy?

• I don't mind your asking. I feel that these kinds of piercings are overly sexualized and self destructive, Like cutting. I may or may not be wrong in some specific case, but in general, no good.

• I see! Thanks for your opinion :)

• Heck no! You seem pretty cool. :-) To me there is such a thing as having too many piercings but what you have so far seems good. :-) If u wanna chat sometime just message me ;-)

• Thanks! That was reassuring, i appreciate the offer haha ;)

• Any time... just let me know who u are or something to remind me that u asked this question. Lol

• Not my thing big turn off!

• Is there any particular reason as to how come?

• I'm just an old school dude from a hick town, just didn't grow up around girls who did that kinda thing i guess. I'm not judging or looking down my noise at girls who like that stuff It's just not a turn on for me.

• Fair enough! Thanks for the thought!

• Personally, I'd prefer only earings.

• Thanks! I guess its always about moderation right :)

• Luv them, I am sure that's not what is hurting your game

• I like just toungue and belly button

• For any particular reason?

• I think belly looks good and anything else looks a bit trashy in my opinion, even toungue doesn't look that good but it's good for other reasons

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt it. According to my experience, people don't really seem to have an issue with them.
    I have my lip pierced and it's barely visible (side lip piercing).

• the only piercings i like are ears, bellybutton and snakebites. other than that i dont like em. they look trashy.
    they aren't intimidating for sure, but to some guys they are a turnoff. others dont care.

• Ah i see! Ok thanks for your input its nice to hear what girls think of body mods as well :)

• Obviously everyone has different opinions. With that being said, having giant lobes in your ears and stuff like that is usually the opposite of feminine appearance. It's like masculine. So I can understand if it turns a guy off. That's not saying it's bad, but if it has a masculine look to it guys might not be as interested.

• I guess i never considered jewelry to be perceived as something masculine. although all of my piercers have been male so there you go! thanks for the tip :)

• Stretched ears aren't masculine. Lololol guys swoon over me cause mine are pretty big..

• My ears aren't even stretched! I certainly haven't had any complaints though, i mean if a guys lucky enough to discover that i have my nipple pierced by that point he's probably got other things on his mind amiright! Haha thanks for the input :)