Bra is showing, sexy or slutty?

So I have some pieces of clothes, which are either slightly transparent (or white) or have e. g. a cut-out back.
So I always try to avoid showing my bra, but sometimes its inevitable.
What do you think about seeing a bra through a shirt for example?
And if, would you rather prefer the woman to wear a plain bra or sth. with lace?
I am quite fit and skinny by the way, so not fat bulging anywhere.

Wow, I am actually amazed about all this positive feedback. I guess I was worrying far too much about it. Thanks a lot :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If the back is cut out, I think seeing not seeing a bra is hot as hell. However, if you're wearing a lace shirt and I could see you're bra, that's hot as hell also. It really depends on what you're wearing. Like a strapless dress? Think its sexy to not see bra straps.

What Guys Said 8

• About all women will show a bra strap by accident (or on purpose, who knows?) at some moments. No big deal. Who doesn't know women wear bras?

Don't get worked up about it: plain or lace, it's only a piece of fabric.

You'll see guys T-shirts too.

• You are right there is a lot of positive feedback. I didn't know if the ladies would agree from a fashion POV. But from a guys POV it is extremely hot for your bra to be showing through. It's a bit of a tease for us too.

Just to put this out there too:
    It's a total turn on for me to see the top of your bra cup lines through a tight shirt. It shows us the shape of your bra and if it's just a plain bra, padded, or lace bra too.
    (Is its weird for this to be such a turn on to a guy?)

• I would say it was sexy.
    Madonnas' bra style is slutty. She just flaunts everything.
    I have noticed lately that many girls wear tops that expose some parts of the bra or straps.
    You can see a bra or outline through many shirts, so no big deal, we know ya got boobs.
    I would save the lace for sexy time with your SO.

• i'd say "normal" basically

• It's not really anything.

It's just there.
    Bras aren't inherently sexy.

• well its a turn on, so sexy and a bit slutty, but good kinda slutty

• Not wearing the bra would be slutty.

• That depends on the breast size. Some girls just don't fill one. So what? Should they wear a bra with falsies?

• I was addressing the fact that her shirt would be slightly see through... I don't know what falsies are and I don't have issues with any girls bra sizes or what they choose or don't choose to wear at all, just stating my opinion on what the asker brought up.

• When my friends and I see a girl at a party and we can see her bra through her shirt we all laugh and think she's desperate this actually happened a couple of weekends ago. White top kind of see through with a black bra

What Girls Said 3

• It's fine if the bra shows, but don't choose a white bra if it's gonna show, that way makes it look more like an accident - if it's a cute bra in a matching color it looks fine.

• that's actually a very good idea! thanks!

• I honestly do not understand why someone seeing a bra would be deemed as slutty. Are women who wear bikini's slutty? No. A bikini is much smaller than a bra, it's one of these really really stupid societal norms that people insist on continuing with. People shouldn't care.

• In those cases is much more better to go braless. Lol.