Guys: do you like peircings? and if so, where? What about tattoos?

Belly button, nipple? lol or do you guys like ear piercings like the cartilage? What is sexy to you? What about tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i like both... but depends on the girl.. some girls look better with tatoos/piercings whilst others don't

What Guys Said 8

• I love tattoos. If a girl has a couple, it's such a turn on. Saw this girl with a sleeve at a metal concert, was so awesome.

• I only like piercings on the ears.
    Dislike tattoos.

• Belly is hot, nipple is hot as well, though I'd think a girl with a nipple piercing would be wild and not want a mellow guy like me.
    About tattoos, the fewer, the better. Preferably none. Women were born perfect, why mess with it?

• I do not like piercings and tattoos.

• I like ear piercings as long as its not the one that makes a big hole in the ear. I like nipple rings.. and a VCH is very nice as well

• As far as tattoos, guess it depends on the girl and the tattoo

• belly button/ear are fine. nipple and more not so. Though always wanted a BJ from a girl with a tongue piercing

• Love it all! Tattoos are amazing piercings are really hot love the nipples it is very sexy!

• Nipple and VCH are awesome Navel is pretty awesome too, ear piercings are a bit meh as every girl has them.

What Girls Said 0