I need help , I'm A guy and I wanna try to use makeup... ya so what is the best to use?

why am i asking this,. will i wanna try something new and try new looks. you only live once so why not make the best of it.

Is there a difference between expensive makeup brands and cheap ones?

• Mac
    14% (1)67% (2)30% (3)Vote
  • Sephora
    57% (4)33% (1)50% (5)Vote
  • Maybelline
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • CoverGirl
    29% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i work at Sephora i can give you a discount.. or send you things for free to try

0|2
    0|0
    • i would like that.. but i can't just take for free that would be wrong of me

• Show All
    • omg really but that's way to kind of you. know one ever been that kind

• ill inbox you for things that you would like to try

What Girls Said 4

• Expensive makeup has better quality than cheap makeup, obviously. Maybelline and L'orĂ©al cosmetics are one of my favorites because they are cheap and have really good quality. Mac is amazing, so is Lancome.

Hey, can we be best friends? Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Both mac and sephora are good but for the lower end ones, I think Covergirl is better than Maybelline. by the way what do you mean by makeup? Foundation, or the whole package?

0|1
    0|0
    • the whole package :P

• Okay well, I think you should get either mac or nars. But for the best prices and basically mac & nars quality you could get Too Faced products. Good luck :)

• thank you

• I think mac and sephora should be good. I don't like maybelline.

0|1
    0|0
    • i think sephora and mac are my winners to try :) what do you think will be the most hardest thing to put on will be

• Show All
    • no problem. u try cc cream?

• No not yet but I wanna try

• Almay and loreal are my favorites, sometimes covergirl for eyeshadow. Whatever you end up using, put moisturizer on first. A lot of people make that mistake and their makeup ends up looking really dry and caked on.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.