Ladies What would you prefer a guy in a suit or guy in military uniform?

What would you prefer guy in suit or guy in uniform

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want a guy.

• How the hell don't you have a guy your stunning have most guys gone blind or something

• And after seeing your pick I vote military.

• Haha noooo it's actually cute haha and omg haha I'm actually quite happy about that haha

What Girls Said 50

• Well my fiancé is military so I've seen him in his uniform, his dress blues and his uniform for service/drill. IN order it would be dress blues, suit, uniform, civies. He rarely wears his dress blues and I'm so proud of him when I get to go out with him when he wears them, which is why they are my favorite. I do wish he could keep his beard, that would make it 1000% sexier, but the army says no.

• Well both look good =)
    I choose military uniform though =D

Most guys I've known with a suit are REALLY arrogant. So yeah, it might look good, but their personality usually aren't good at all (well the ones I've met).

Military uniform looks great, the guys from military that i know always are/were really nice (which makes it even better haha).
    So no complains with that one haha =)

So yeah i prefer military uniforms =)
    (im sure you look great in both though =D)

Yeah im aware of the fact that if an amazing guy was wearing a suit, he still would be amazing =D

Loooooong answer lol, but yeah... Like i said, guys like you would look great in both =)

• First statement, you are really hot.

Now that we got that out of the way, I believe you would look good in either. You look very nice in your military uniform and I am pretty sure you would look good in a suit.

Personally, I wouldn't mind either as I would choose a good looking guy so he could wear anything.

So wear whatever you want, just stay hot.

• in a suit, military men tend to be insensitive blockheads (not saying all are but many tend to be.. like my uncle for example - USN CPO)

• True but honestly depends on where you go since you can get very nice military guys or blackheads as you put it

• I don't pick guys based on profession or clothing. So it really doesn't matter to me. As long as he's confident and likes what he's wearing :)

• Neither, thank you.

• i dont know what it is but a guy in a uniform is just so handsome to me:) it suggests he's get a solid base to him and that he's reliable and strong. i mean a suit is ok but a military uniform is just... it makes good looking guys look even better:) a lot of the women in my family married military guys so i guess it works haha;)

• Hahaha well guess military guys go down well in your family hands

• oh yeah:) haha like when i go to the naval academy near me i and i see guys in uniform, they look really nice and cute haha, plus i know then they work with guns which means theyre cool straight off! haha

• I used to tell myself that I would never bring myself to marry a soldier, and then I started working with men in suits. I much prefer a military man to a business man.

• Def uniform, i like a guy in a suit if he doesn't look to smart, so his apperance looks a little unkempt,

• I'd be more attracted to the guy in a suit.

• Haha. Everytime I hear military uniform I think of my dad.
    Everyone else in the world can wear business suits.
    Can I say construction attire? 😍 Does that count?

• Er hmm a suit.. Yeahh 👍

• The professional look in general is sexy, it doesn't matter too much whether it be a suit or military uniform.

• Well a man in suit looks good but no suit or uniform it doesn't matter to me but out of the two definitely suit

• Both actually, my boyfriend's ex Air Force so I've seen him in his fatigues and dress blues. Talk about looking hot :)
    He looks just as good in a suit and tie also :)

• Suit can look cool depending hw he wore it but4 me a guy in military get up is such a trun on. I like a guy with more grr to him. military guys got hot bods too haha but ya military uniform is a major turn on for me

• Suit I've never been a huge fan of military uniforms

• Both are attractive but a guy in a suit is just #YES lol

• I don't care as long as he looks good in it. Just kidding, I think it doesn't matter because you like him not how he looks like in suit or in an uniform

• Suit. I like the classiness of a suit.

• Doesn't matter, as long as he isn't cocky. A sweet guy and nice attitude is attractive. buuut if I had to pick.. Military suit as long as he was still breathing.

• The guy with the suit ;)

• Military uniform for sure, but I'm 100% biased.

• Bio check and your military too?

• Yeah but here the top dogs are the marines then the navy but they are both linked together then the air force them the main army

• Yeah, your marines seem vastly different from ours. You're respectable, organized, AND badass. Really, the US military is kind of a joke. We have the potential to be great, I've seen some amazing things, but our supervision is borderline retarded.

• Both are pretty sexy 😏

• Military uniform, no doubt!

• Think by far my preference is the suit.

• Military Uniform :3 ♥

• Most guys look OMG in a fitting suit :-)

• Both would be very attractive (#^.^#)

• Bit of both. A guy in a suit can show me that he's prepared to dress to impress but a guy in uniform can show jes dedicated and he's able to provide for himself. Its a public service uniform then can have the sense of being able to protect others

• More from Girls
    20

What Guys Said 3

• LMS! Looks, Money, Status

That's all women care about in a man. Suits are a sign of high status.

• From what I've heard, a well fitting 3 piece is like Lingerie

plus, who the fuck goes everywhere in their fatigues.

• Going to what I wear mate, military uniform for sure :D