What color lipstick is good for pale skin?

Im very pale and im not the biggest fan of red lipstick. I dont normally wear make up and i dont really know what colors would go well

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I'd say sticking with lighter colors is best!

I'm sure you can find heaps more websites which suggest other colors.

I don't have enough points yet to post a link, but I searched: best lip colors for pale skin and loads of matches came up.

Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 3

• Light colors are best for pale skin, that's it.

• How about you keep not wearing makeup? If guys don't like you if you're not painted, they're douchebags.

• Im just putting a bit of a light lipstick on because i dont want it to be noticible. Im mainly using it so my lips dont become chapped. I mean chapstick works but im to lazy to reapply every 15 mins

• i think the colour u like the most - red would go well

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion blue-based cherry red lipsticks look great on pale complexion. They also make your teeth look whiter.

• There are tons of places online that have good guides that tell you what would work best with pale skin. If going for a red, look for a blue-based red. I've heard that looks best on pale skin.

• Rosey pink/ red :-*

• I like darker shades.