Good makeup for beginners?

So I've never done makeup, and lately I've been wanting to start. But I don't want to spend a lot on something I might use once. Where can I find makeup that is both low priced and decent?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't start. You're beautiful already.

Most Helpful Girl

• E. L. F and NYX both offer pretty low-priced makeup. They are also Cruelty-free which is something you always want to be on the lookout for because animals who are tested on suffer greatly.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• The drugstore has some great options! Some good brands are Maybelline, Covergirl, ELF, and NYX if ya have anymore questions feel free to respond :D

• Any store like WalMart, target, Kmart. You can even buy some makeup online.

• I'd like to see ur make up skillz cutie ;3

• Im juz returning the favor silly. U will look adorable and im sure of it. Nothing to worry about cutie ;3
      U can take a bite anywhere on ma HAWT body with dat SMEXY lipstick! :O

• I don't want you to return me the favor!!! I'll do your makeup for free! And no thank you.

• Wallgreens has all drug store brands :) I would suggest maybelline and cover girl.