Am I too fat for a dress like this?

Should I wear something less form fitting if I'm going out?

http://i.imgur.com/9PnBI0E.png?1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Oh shit I thought you were pregnant for a second you little fatty lol
    But seriously stop asking the same question again and again you know you're not fat -_-

• Ridiculous. You are skinny.

• where's the fat?

• I see nothing fat about that girl.

• Not at all fat, but when you're not sucking in you might have a slight pooch, which is healthy and natural.

• You know you aren't.

• how much do you weigh?

• You should worry about your white rectangle face, that's the issue here.

• You have a damn thigh gap and you're asking if you're too fat? Really?

• oh stop it, you know exactly how you look

• who has said you have a fat stomach?

• She's fishing for compliment dude. She has gone around asking this question more than once.

• figured... thanks Taco! You rock... and roll!

• no... you are fucking perfect... :D... who ever say that has got issues...

• Girl your fine

• lol no. You just have wide hips.

• No you're average.

• Where's the fat?

• You are ok

• You are looking great. Upload more pictures from that bathroom.

• not matching smh

• Is your name Andrea? Attention seeking Andrea?

• u sucking in your belly

What Girls Said 28

• Don't make me link your other same questions AGAIN.

• You're the same girl who asked if you were fat because you thought you looks 130 pounds even though you're 115 pounds and 5'4" aren't you? I can tell because you have the exact same body except this picture is in colour and you're probably in a different restroom in your house. Hun, you're not fat and you're not 130 pounds. Even if you were 130 pounds that's actually a very healthy and most ideal weight for your height. Please stop asking such a ridiculous question when you already know the answer because it's filling up my live feed.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1232424-why-do-i-look-much-fatter-than-my-real-weight-pic

• She always asks this damn question lmao
      Look at my comment on that question you just linked.

• @DontDropIt I'll take a peak and I agree she does ask this a lot.

• Fat? Haha no!!! You are skinny. I am a bit shocked at this question... Anyways it's normal to feel insecure at an adolescence stage, it's caused by our brains starting to realize ourselves and others. So we think everyone notices and cares about what we care about. When you turn 20 you stop caring as much. It's developmental psychology. We just talked about this in class. So advice: I know it's hard to think beyond what we think of ourselves, but I would definitely recommend not showing a pic like this on the Internet. No one needs to see your abs. Lol. And it's normal to have stomach fat :P all in moderation. Stop complaining.

• Do you have a fat belly? I don't know. We can't tell cuz you're sucking it in.

• You keep asking questions about your body despite the fact that most people if not all tell you you look great so I'm reporting this as a duplicate.

• whyyyy are there so many desperate attention whores on here.
    You know you're fine.
    That's not even asking, you're posing where nobody could even tell.

• No, you look fine! I really like the color of the dress. Everyone is their own worst critic. Rock that dress girl :D

• Is that you? Girl, you are NOT fat! You're skinny, but also have beautiful curves, which is like, the perfect type of body to be wearing that type of dress. I say, work it!!

• Oh, hush. I doubt this is a serious post, but just make sure to wear a thong or seamless panties - panty lines are horrible

• Compliment fishing

• Erm.. no, but you didn't have to be half naked to show belly. The photo looks weird anyway.

• I'd say yes but you're sucking in your stomach, I can tell by your ribs and raised upper body..

• Some peoples body is just like that, it looks like she's sucking it in. But she's actually not, thats how my body is, and yes, people think i suck it in, eh

• Well, i do agree with u ! Thats the 100 time she asks something like that and yes its annoying :s

• Well I haven't seen her other questions lol So this will be my first and last time! xD @queen-b

• ... you know damn well you don't have a fat stomach.

• not at all!!!

• No you are very thin :)

• Wow great figure, but you already knew that hun:)

• aw i wish i looked like that :/ your in great shape!

• No, you're fine... You've got good shape and good curves.. Don't worry <3

• Next time try better bait when fishing for compliments babe xoxo

SMH really. Could have just asked does this dress suit my body type. Or does this look good on me. Not am I too fat when you don't have one roll. Hate attention seeking a lot

• Girl please stop this, it's getting fucking annoying.

• you have an hourglass figure, a thigh gap and abs!! how can you think you have a fat belly?
    tell me whoever said that to you and i'll personally smack them to the next city!

also i agree with @yaddayaddayadda02 you should wipe your mirror :\

• you're really fat,

Stop posting ur shit every week

• 1. your sucking it in
    2. no, you are really skinny

• Yes you're fat

• No but you look a tad manly.

• I wish I looked like you! Beautiful! It looks great on you, don't worry

• Oh fuck off. It's obvious you wanted to get as much comments as possible. I've yet to see a bad looking girl on this site who claims to be ugly or fat. It's so obvious you're trying to get attention. Why do you need attention from strange men online?

• You're really not.