Are knee length skirts attractive to see on girls?

m.zara.com/.../light-skirt-c498016p2222011.html
Guys do you like to see flared knee length skirts on girls? which length do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Though I am girl, I going to give my opinion.
    It's fine, but like the guys said it's kind of boring. Maybe wear a white tank top, blouse, and etc... That looks great on your figure and that can be tucked into the skirt. Also maybe add a necklace, belt, and high heels.
    Knee length skirts can be super attractive on girls but it all depends what you wear with it.
    Oh, when I mention the white tank top, blouse, & etc..., it all depends on what color the skirt is. Like if it is dark blue skirt, I find it that, it looks good with white.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that one is fine. There is something about what the girl wears that makes her unattractive... maybe it's the socks. But the skirt itself is okay. I wouldn't prefer any other length. shorter skirts make it seem like your @$$ is hanging out and longer ones are somewhat dorky sometimes (unless you compliment them with other appropriate clothing).

• Thank you for your input!

• That specific dress is kind of boring. Nothing really noticeable. But skirts that go down to the knees are great.

• Boring? Why?

• There is just nothing special about it. Maybe add an accessory that's a different color or something.

• I see. Thank you

• It looks very ''plain'' to me, but it's fine. Always skirts look better than pants on women

• Yes they can be very attractive even sexy depending on top. (accessories are a must they bring any outfit to life)

What Girls Said 1

• I think they are pretty but ima girl