Do girls like short controlled hair or curly wild hair?

do girls like short controlled hair or curly wild hair, which one do y'all prefer

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely like longer hair, curly/wavy is best, or at least with some volume. More towards the messy side is better, actually for me it's hard to imagine a style that's too messy or uncontrolled. There's something that bugs me about when guys' hair looks styled, especially if it's shorter ('cause the less hair someone has the less need there is to style it). But everyone's different, and different things suit different people... go with whatever makes you feel the most comfortable, and confident with yourself, that's always best.

What Girls Said 9

• Curly wild hair, definitely

• Curly, but I've liked plenty of guys with straight hair too.

• Well that depends. Personally I like longer curly hair but it has to look a little bit messy like you just woke up. When it comes to this, most girls prefer something in between. A bit messy, but still controlled. Fashion magazines prefer straight hair, and you know fashion is critical for girls. But in any way you wear it, as long as you feel confident no girl can resist you. Good luck.

• i like short and controlled, with gel or something, so it looks nice.

or I also like curly hair that's a little longer, but not out of control

• personally I have a thing for wild curly hair.

depends what suits the guy best though

• Curly wild hair is great! If you can top that off with some very nice, casual clothes then you got one hell of an ensemble.

• i prefer shortish hair, but long enough so you can gel it, that's hot..

• wild curly hair for sure.

Its soo sexy :]

• Doesn't matter at all to me. Both can be attractive.

What Guys Said 0