The Great Black Friday War?

how did black Friday go for everyone? did you get everything you wanted? any amazing deals you found?

• Black Friday is my Christmas
  • my bank account hates me
  • i got an amazing deal
  • black Friday sucks
  • I want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I made it to the mall. My boyfriend and I went because he wanted to find a coat. But we genuinely forgot that it was Black Friday . Even at 1pm it was still packed. We didn't find a coat for him. The pains of being a 6'5 180 lb man. Broad shoulders, teeny tiny waist. He needs big and/or tall clothes not big and tall. He's tall but he isn't big. He was drowning lol

What Girls Said 5

• I'm still shopping for great deals! Looking for Jewelry and Computers! I'm hoping for a good set of earrings and with the deals I've been seeing it's really exciting! flerika.com/.../Black-Friday-Jewelry-Deals

• Best black Friday I stayed home and relaxed went to my brothers house and hung out with him and played video games so my day was perfect

• Ooh ooh! I got what I wanted! some popcorn and a smoothie while watching Netflix.

• I worked on Black Friday and I'm glad it's over... I really hate Black Friday -__-

• I don't participate in black Friday . so, my day went very well.

What Guys Said 4

• I rarely do any shopping on Black Friday . Doing it online will be fine but I still just don't feel like it. Other holiday times are good enough without such chaos.

• Forget Black Friday . Online they have deals the entire holiday season.

• Personally, I'm happy to pay a little bit more not to be involved in all of that.

• but i think its funny how serious people will get over a toaster

• Yep, you're not wrong there. Some people have got arrested here, because of their behaviour in shops over the last 24 hours. All for the sake of saving 15% on something that wasn't very expensive to start with...

• I like the hustle and bustle. Fun. Too bad I couldn't g.