Are There Any Guys Who Prefer Cute PJs Over Sexy Lingerie?

Well I'd wear sexy lingerie for my bf but... I think I'm still a girl inside lol i like cute PJs with teddy bears or cats on them lol. I wear them all the time when I'm home. They're comfy.

41.media.tumblr.com/...lws7d1tG8o1r8r6vco1_500.jpg

• I'm a guy - prefer sexy lingerie
  • I'm a guy - prefer cute pajamas
  • I'm a girl - wear sexy lingerie
  • I'm a girl - wear cute Pjs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do admire a girl in Pj's but undies is where it's at.
    Pj's would be fine around the house and stuff. undies in the bedroom. :)

What Guys Said 79

• I prefer the girl over the gift wrapping.

• i prefer totally naked XD

• Pajamas when you're around the house is super cute! I can see my future wife wearing them, then I see myself hugging her from behind and biting her neck. :) I just feel like cuddling with a girl thinking about it haha.

Sexy lingerie more for special occasions and when you want to turn me on really fast lol.

• haha ! That actually looks pretty funny ^ I'll give you a thumbs up for that

I think my nose is bleeding. . .

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• My wife has a whole closet full of lingerie but she never wears them except for the moment just prior to sex.

A couple months ago, she bought a light-blue onesie with pink rainbow unicorns on it, and she rarely takes the damn thing off when at home. So one day, while she was wearing it, I unzipped the front and tried to climb into the onesie with her to have sex. True story.

Unfortunately, both of us could not fit in there, but I tried my best. Next time, she'll wear lingerie if she doesn't want me to rip her favorite onesie.

• I have told this to every girl I have dated and none of them believe me, I honestly think a women in her normal sleepy time clothes of a old tshirt and shorts, pj pants, sweat pants what ever is the sexiest thing ever. Its natural and adorable in a sexy way.

• I like lingerie no doubt but if were gonna sleep or cuddle I prefer the cute pjs. Especailly the cartoon ones like Spongebob, frozen, family guy, the one in the pic above or like it :)

• Honestly for me it's the girl under the clothes that matters :) if she's happy in pjs I don't mind.

• There's a time and a place for each, it's nice to have variety.
    They both can be appreciated :)

• my weakness... a cutie in an oversized sleeping tee... easy access... leaves enough to be sexy while covering just enough to be mysterious... there's something special about a woman in the kitchen making me breakfast in pj bottoms and a tee as well 2... so cute pjs better for me

• Pajamas or sexy lingerie does not matter to me what ever the girl is most comfortable in i'm happy. I'f she is comfortable nude that is even better.

• A girls butt looks great in pajama pants like those. But as far as preference, I really don't care.

• Cute PJs can be really hot... guys definitely love sexy lingerie, but if you wear it too often, it gets old. You don't want to ruin the appeal of it by having it be the norm.

• I don't care what she wears, as long as she is comfortable, then I will be happy with that!

• I want my girlfriends to be comfortable. If she wants to fool around, then lingerie is awesome. But not for bed. Its much more important to me that she is happy and comfortable.

• I find both very sexy.

• I like what she is comfortable in, because when she is comfortable, she likes to play together! Fck that VS lacy sht!!! It isn't comfortable, and chafes!!

• I love how the guys vote for lingerie and the girls vote for PJ's. How about this. I'm more turned on by a girl in lingerie. But a girl in PJ's on the couch looks as cuddly as a teddy bear. If you want me to cuddle, PJ's it is.

• Day to day I prefer cute pjs, but sexy lingerie is a wonderful surprise occasionally. Bonus points if I have been working really hard for a few days and come home to that surprise. Always puts the spring back in my step.

• I think pyjamas are way hotter than the fake "erotica" nonsense, voted B).

• Naked > Cute PJs > lingerie. Lingerie has hard hooks and clasps and rough lacy bits on it. There should only potentially be two hard things in the bed, one being her piercings... ;)

• Most guys aren't gonna go for "cute".

Your friend's baby is cute.
    Little girls look cute in their ballet getups. -Wow, that's hard to say without sounding Pedo.

I only date sexy women.

• sexy lingerie is obviously better when you want to turn your man on, as men are very visual, so will be a nice treat for him, but PJ's for everyday use is fine too.
    My favourite is when the girl wears my t-shirt, that is sexy

• if you would join me for dinner in those then yes

• I don't really care for either. I hate bras, so advantage: PJs, but I hate sweatpants, so advantage: lingerie. I don't really get why anyone would wear a top while sleeping or wandering around the house, unless it's cold.

Alright, final vote: cheeky boyshort-style panties and topless.

• I prefer the girl wearing the cute PJs! I love cute girls! Nothing can compare off a cute girl!

• The guy should be able to adapt. If the girl girl feels sexy in cute pjs then you better tell her she's sexy. My gf loves cute and comfy pjs and when she feels sexy you can see it.

Just be you! :)

• Oh! PJ's! Woot woot!

• Pjs leave more to the imagination. The butt looks good in pj's as well you will appear sexy yet cute as well.

• During the winter pj's, and underwear and tank top/sports bra during the summer. During sex birthday suite is a must, while before sex lingerie to help get my gears moving. I prefer both, I like seeing a girl comfortable while once in a while I like seeing a girl sexy.

• More from Guys
    49

What Girls Said 30

• i say go for it. if a guy is displeased over you not wearing lingerie every single night, then frankly, he is a scuzzbucket.

• My fiancé hates lingerie. He thinks it pointless to spend a ton of money on something that he's just going to take off and they are usually really complicated to get on/off.
    Wear what you like, fuck what anyone says. That's what I do.

• I like both. Only wear them every once in a while because I mostly sleep with neither. My guy likes seeing me in sexy stuff and cute PJs.

I have a pair if the PJs with the feet, it cracks him up when I wear those when we go out to the cabin at the Ocean, can't run around the cabin twith nothing on. He likes them too because he knows there's nothing on under them! = ) Something thankfully the rest of the family has no idea of.

• pj's ftw~ i find it a lot more comfortable at night, that and lingerie look and feel.. awkward.. and cold!

• I wear cute pajamas but they look nothing like that...
    www.fashionfuss.com/.../

• i love those PJ's! thats all i wear in the house if im not going out

• lingerie is expensive ad uncomfortable. the only thing its good for is when its going to be off in five seconds sits really not something i 'sleep' in. i dont like 'cute' either.

naked or underwear. sometimes tight shirt tight shorts. tight bc its comfortable. i hat feeling like im wearing a blanket lol

• I'm just here seeing if any guys like tank tops and panties because I don't even buy the cute pj's lol.

• As long as panties are off in the bedroom.

You didn't do all those squats so you could hang out with any sort if fabric covering you up.

• @kheserthorpe I admire the inner workings of your brain!

• Tank tops and panties are frankly superior to the PJ option. But as long as you're braless I'm happy. :D

• I was just going to say I'm pretty sure for guys what we're wearing to bed won't out weigh being nude whether it's pjs or lingerie... But I see the guys have already beaten me to it.

• Find something that is cute & comfy for you, guys will just unwrap you anyways. Go for a tighter fitting tank or shirt that wraps your curves just right. ;).

• Why not a bit of lingerie beneath the cute pjs?

• Than what's the point, PJ are worn cause their comfortable and lingerie cause their sexy. Lingerie isn't sexy if their hidden under pj's, and pj's aren't as comfortable with lingerie under. I think most lingerie wouldn't even fit under pj's.

• I like to wear a t shirt +/- pj pants when I feel like it. Especially during the winter I wear pj pants. Lingerie is nice for special occasions or those nights want to have some love and fun but I doubt many women want to wear a g string to bed. Lol I don't! What matters is that you're comfortable.

• I wear whatever lol. I don't really have cute pj's, or pj's at all. I love just wearing a tshirt, but sometimes I sleep in jeans and a jumper haha. I really don't care. Summer is underwear weather though! XP

• I dont wear pj just tee shirt n shorts

• Lol when I went to select I'm a girl cute pjs the pic loaded and moved everything down but I like cute pjs but if probably wear lingers for my bf

• cute Pj's couldn't be seen in a sexy way try girly lingerie

• I wear anything if it's comfortable. If it's sexy and uncomfortable, no. If it's sexy and comfortable, a big fat yes. Same goes for if it's cute pjs.

• My bf says he loves that I look sexy even in sweats. I think cute pj's a lot of the time & lingerie for special occasions & when you're going to have sex.

• i do prefer pj's but i don't wear them all the time i wear either booty shorts (not jeans) and a t-shirt and sometime s undies and a bra

• i like cute pj's

• I think it's because I've been wearing cute pjs my entiiiiire life but I prefer the lingerie route.

• I don't wear either I sleep in athletic shorts and a tank top. Lol

• i wear cute Pjs to shop sometimes

• I wear both :D but omgggggg those are cute jammies

• I wear oversized t-shirt and shorts lol. I never buy Pjs..

• I totally agree with you, their so much better

• I'm surprised more guys picked the cute PJs over the sexy lingerie.

• Shows you just how silly the marketing nonsense about sexy lingerie is.

• And my ex. I was with the same guy from grade 12 up until a year ago. He insisted on lingerie. I never owned normal PJ's until we broke up.

• Lingerie is for special nights like his birthday, your anniversary, and holidays. Normal pjs are for every other time. And he can just deal with it.

• All I wear is at shirt. And bra and undies

• I wear cute PJ'S lol But after I love lingerie and after I'm married I will wear sexy lingerie for my boyfriend (future husband) when I want sex lol