Is my body shape attractive? I am 5'2 125 pounds with the measurements 34-26-39. I'm a 34c cup size?

I am a 21 year old girl who is in pretty good shape. I like to run, hike, play soccer and field hockey as well as other sports, take walks, etc. I'm pretty muscular in the legs and I have a flat stomach but my hips expanded within the past year so I'm insecure about my body because I was always smaller and I gained weight. Is 5'2 120-125 lbs with the measurements 34-26-39 an attractive measurement?

Most Helpful Guy

• I typed your measurements into this website: www.mybodygallery.com where it has BOTH men & womens body images and from the sample they had you'd look attractive to me. I love girls with some muscle on them. I like athletically in shape/fit. I love it.

What Guys Said 8

• Picture (s) would be a big help but I imaging that as a good body.

• I can't really say anything until I see a picture, it's impossible to define beauty based on words.

• No idea because I really cannot tell without a picture.

• Sounds very attractive to me!

• Measurements sound good to me!

• it would help to include a picture with this type of question

• Sounds nice to me :-)

• Baby got back! :) sounds very nice!

What Girls Said 3

• You almost have the same body type as me except I'm 5'1" 126 pounds and a 34C-cup except my hips are a bit smaller. Want to switch clothes every once in a while? o. o

• I think what matters is that you find yourself attractive :) But hey, we're into the same things haha

• you can't have all the men in the world only obsessed with you, that makes you a "bitch slut" lol as well there is plenty of semen to go around and well please learn to share.

long story short that is clearly attractive so stop trying to get attention.