What's the most important thing you've learned in life?

So far? It can be about anything-

Most Helpful Girl

• That beauty is everywhere, even in places that you don't think it even exists in. You just have to look deep and hard to find it. Whether it be in a person, a place, art, sound, nature, happiness, sadness, love, a chance meeting, a thought... It's there. Beauty comes in so many different forms that is not only restricted to physical appearances. The earth that we live on is covered with beauty, but often times, it is overlooked or goes unappreciated.

What Girls Said 4

• That you can't expect anything. You can't expect for everyone to like you, you can't expect to get discovered and become famous, you can't expect to be rewarded and treated good by everyone even though you deserve it. No expectaions. The saddest yet most important rule that exsists.

• Many things one being that you can't trust people especially guys when it comes to dating and don't trust what a drunk guy says ever!

• You judge yourself by what you can do and others judge you by what you've done

• That religion is a superstition.

What Guys Said 5

• Without integrity, nothing works.

• Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment, or affect the decisions you make in life.

• you have to earn respect, its not just handed to you

• The thoughts in my head is not me and I shouldnt identify and act out on them

• I learned how to play guitar. That alone made the quality of my life so much better.

lol, seriously, you can't take life too serious, otherwise there's not point in living.