Girls, guys, does your work or school dress code involve any mandatory items?

For example: if you're a police officer or an airline stewardess it may be a uniform.
If you're a construction worker it may be a helmet.
In some companies items like a tie or suit for men or a skirt/dress and pantyhose for girls may be mandatory.
Or, exactly the opposite, some items may be prohibited!

Curious to hear what you work/school dress code is!

Most Helpful Girl

• Safety regulations require steel toe boots high viability vest & a hard hat

• Oh yes, I regognize that! Although I'm working as a business controller, my employer is a transport company and as soon as people get into a warehouse or near freight, steel toe shoes are mandatory.
      And people who are out on the platform in dark conditions also always wear high visibility clothes.
      A hard hat is not mandatory in our company, except if construction works are in progress.

• Thanks for sharing your workware @douride2... most helpful is on the first flight to Canada :-)

• Thank you so very much

What Girls Said 2

• I work in a hotel, usually behind the front desk, and have to wear the company uniform. It consists of a navy blue blazer and skirt or slacks with a pale blue blouse. We're also required to wear hosiery in either navy blue or flesh-tone and navy blue dress shoes with at least a slight heel.

• Haha, I see! Probably to wear the uniform will not be a problem but the smallest spot on the uniform or damage to the hose is reason for action I suppose?
      I need to wear a tie and suit and I'm fairly clumsy. Always afraid to dip my tie in some food at noon haha :-)

• When I was in 11th and 12th grade, we had to wear polos with black, khaki, or blue pants. No jeans were allowed.
    The polos couldn't have designs... Just plain.

What Guys Said 3