Do my teeth look weird to you?

I know this is an odd question, but I need serious advice. I've always felt left out because all my friends have had normal teeth and I have always been the one with.. odd front teeth? My teeth aren't crooked or anything. There's just a weird space at the bottom of my front teeth, only 6 of my top teeth show when I smile, and my canine teeth are sharp. Here's a link:
s795.photobucket.com/.../...e_zps19b659cb.jpg.html
Truthful answers are appreciated! :-)

Updates:
I couldn't get a good lighting so sorry about the angle I'm in, haha..

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with them at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They look fine to me :) Don't let something this small make you feel different because honestly, if you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have even noticed :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre just fine :) like they can give some Hell to an apple..

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see anything unusual -on your link , though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nothing wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Your teeth look fine. I have the same little space at the bottom of my front teeth, but it doesn't bother me. It makes you unique and you are the only unique you in the world so don't change a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly in my opinion I don't think they are bad. they look more in line than mine. Lucky :) In your pic it looks like they go in like towards your tongue a little but its not horrible compared to my friends she had to use all this stuff to get her teeth to look like your. So be happy about your teeth they aren't bad :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look fine trust me :)

0|0
    0|0