Cute clothes for short girls?

I'm 5'1 I have curvy hips and a bit of a belly,118 lbs, I have small boobs 34 b what would so cute outfit ideas for me?links would be helpful!

Most Helpful Guy

• OK I am a guy and I will tell you what I think you would look delicious in.

Without seeing your exact shape it's a little hard to say but I will go with your belly but small boobs description on a small in stature lady.

Skin tone and hair colour also play a part in an overall look but here goes.

Personally I think shorter girls look nice in a pair of black trousers with subtle vertical stripes, I bet you have a bit of a bum to go with the belly and the black trousers will make your bum look perky and cute, the vertical stripes will add a little illusion to make your legs look a little longer.

I reckon to go with that a nice pleated blouse maybe blue, nothing too striking in colour but not too pale either (again skin tone and hair colour makes the difference to what colours to use).

Footwear I will suggest a simple shoe with a short heel, comfortable casual and in black maybe with a little decorative design.

Now, something that I personally find a winner and perfect for a cutey little plump girl is just good old jeans, but with something like ugg boots (I personally like the black ones on girls), a beige or tan cord jacket with faux fur on and a white scarf, under the jacket a long cardigan in cream that goes just past your bum and just a simple soft cotton t shirt under that.

I really wouldn't worry about the breast size, there's a ton of guys like me that don't care about breast size, more of us than you think.

When your short in stature and a little plump then make the most of being a cute little bundle of cuddles and so long as your attitude is shy and cutesy with a little cheeky mystique and not coming across as trying too hard and you avoid being the bitchy short syndrome type (that is a big turn off with guys) then you will be fine.

I know clothing must be a nightmare but I say fluffy, natural tones and cuddles are the key and with winter approaching fast you will be in your element.

Hope that helps a little.

PS: I bet a nice pair of short shorts in baby pink or powder blue and a cute t-shirt a little too big for you but short enough to see the shorts popping out underneath will make a sweet bedtime tease set too ;)

• Cute little bundle of cuddles? awww lol so sweet do you have a MySpace?

• Ahh! I love you!

• Lol who do you love me or him?

What Guys Said 5

• Clothes from holister would work. tight jeans and a button up shirt with your hair down is always a classic look. Push up bra with a v neck like shirt would work best too. males are very visable.

• well you sound like you have gorgeous body and nice boobs there not small cause they're proportionate to ur body and nice size and if you had bigger boobs ur back would hurt! but I would say cute outfits would be dresses you can't really go wrong with a nice dress and a sweater if ur school has strict rules for clothing and flats! but try skinny jeans and a nice top

dont really know your style tho so ill just give you a few sites

forever21.com

express.com

• And try leggings as well if you like them

• Imo, leggings should never be worn as "pants" I already don't like them with skirts and shorts, but to wear them AS pants, just looks really tacky, almost as if your poor and can't afford "clothes"

• Leggings are in as well and so is plaid

dont really like plaid tho

• shop at guess or macy's

• Wait are you 5"11 or 4'11? and wear stuff from pac sun or forever 21. that stuff is hot =]

• anything looks good on a girl like you seriously!

• Haha I wish lol but thank you :-)

• She didn't say she was fat she said " a bit of a belly" get it right dude.

• I actually am very narrow waisted though

What Girls Said 8

• try looking at Hayden Penetierre's clothing style. she's short but she dresses well

• Yeah but she's also got the right features for what she wears

• u just described me lol. if you have a tiny waist go for cute sweaters that nip at the waist and are long enough to wear over tights and wear it with some funky flat boots or even uggs. this probably flatters every figure anyways and shpws of your curves without making you feel self-conscious about ur belly. you can make this combination fit for any occasion. make it dressy by wearing a nicer top and adding heels. I just bought new ankle booties and they make my legs look miles long. the only problem is that everyone is wearing shapless tops these days and its hard to find tops that don't make you look wide.

also I was experimenting one day with a high waisted skirt I have and wore a cami under it. then I took a vest and put it over that and topped it off with a cute long necklace.

i rele hope this helps and good luck :)

• Go for skinny jeans and slightly flowy tops. The skinny jeans help the legs look longer and the slightly flowy tops will hide a bit of a belly. And whenever going out...wear heels they always give us short girls extra height and the illusion of longer legs.

• There's a lot you can get away with wearing but it might take some alterations. My roommate is 4'11" and similarly built, and she mostly wears skirts and tank tops. Most of her clothes have to be hemmed but it just takes a few quick stitches to get them there.

Try typing "clothing tips for short women" into a search engine and see what comes up.

• Thanks I think ill try that

• www.gojane.com is a great site for cute clothes at decent prices

www.alloy.com has different size inseams for their jeans and they have fun t-shirts

as far as what you should wear, wear what makes you feel good and what you feel the most comfortable in. if you are a jeans and flip flops kind of girl, wearing maxi dresses and platform wedge heels might not be a good idea for you. hope I was helpful :)

• Cant find maxi dress short enough! lol

• Lol thanks

• You're welcome

• Now, I'm a real woman, I am 45, I'm a virgin,

But guys ain't gon' short shorts. Really, Grow an inch!

I used to have a big belly, and I was short, but I actually worked out,

unlike you will EVER do, I got off my lazy butt,

Just kidding

-boob lady

• i totally understand where your coming from I am also short, same as you, but I have big boobs but I can say from experience leggings with and short dress/long shirt looks fabulous expecially with a big purse

• Shop at wal-mart or macys.