Why do guys admire bitches?

Hi, I know a guy who admired this girl a lot . My friends and I saw her and we all agreed that she's a bitch . She is not even pretty and she was kinda mean to a friend of mine, she is not even sexy in any way . And she doesn't even have any sense of style whatsoever . This guy I know liked her a lot and even added her on facebook and joined all her groups and stuff like that . Then one day I noticed she wasn't even listed on his friends list . Do you think he discovered that she was a bitch after all and deleted her ? (he's still on her groups tho) And why couldn't he see that a long time ago ? I believe he is a smart boy but I just can't understand what he saw in this girl .

can someone help me out with this mystery ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, we women judge other women differently then men do . We also have different relationships with women than guys do . So, the guy in question may have been attracted to some other personality trait that you and the other girls may not have picked up on . Women are into details, details, details . Men are not .

So, you could always ask the guy what it was about her that attracted him to get better clarity .

• Haha good answer . And also girls tend to rate other girls looks/style more on whether or not they like them as a person, not what they actually look like .