What kind of outfit would these shoes look good with? PS. I own them and I need ideas on what would look good! Help girls please!?

I have a few outfits set up.. but I'm open to ideas!

www.google.ca/search

Updates:
Here is the better link

www.lyst.com/.../

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• side skirts, fitted jeans would be perfect but if you can manage mermaid skirts in red or pink then you would justice with these amazing shoes

0|0
    0|0
    • I have fitted jeans ! I was thinking those.. Yeah.. best shoes I have ever bought

• Show All
    • Hahah thanks!! Ur a fashonista now lol I guess jeans will do.

• its sad to be one
      can't see how you would look nor the ones who i have given advices previously
      its like im doomed to be the guy who tells woman how to look elegant yet never get to see them

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Skinny jeans

2|0
    0|0
  • Those are really cute! They would look great with slacks, stylish jeans, a knee length dress with a scarf and leather jacket! Plenty of things

0|0
    1|0
    • A cute plaid shirt and skinny jeans!

• The event will be packed, a shirt like that would make me sweat so much! But I'll stick to jeans. I also have a pair of tight skinny leather jeans in black.

• That would look amazing with those tank top looking shirts with a studded collar and sheer back

• I'd go with a black dress:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish i can post a link

0|0
    0|0