What clothing style do you like best on girls?

what style of clothing do you like best when girls wear?

What Guys Said 9

• Really loving the beanies on women in this cold weather and not the plain jane ones but the ones that actually have a brand name on them or team name. It's just really hot especially on women with long hair. Jean's and shirt's that make them look good but no cleavage. I mean I like to see cleavage but not in girlfriend material unless she's alone with me. Also I think women that know how to dress casual and not show crack everytime they bend over are more attractive as well. Like wearing longer shirts and shirts that aren't soo damn tight.

• I really don't care. I think you all do a good job of presenting yourselves :)

• Simple jeans and a t-shirt or shorts and a t-shirt with their hair down.

• no clothes at all XD XD XD

• anything really as long that she doesn't wear men clothes and doesn't look too grandma-ish :p.

if you go on google images and search "cute girl style" pretty much all of the pics are perfect example of what i like

• T-shirts, jeans, hoodies, sweatpant,

• jeans, boots, and scarfs

• sweats and a t-shirt

• Nothing. ;) lmao

What Girls Said 0