If you were the opposite gender what style would you have?

If you were the opposite gender what style would you want to have? What body type hair color and color of eyes would you want? Be specific and have fun with it! Ha!

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly similar to my style now, I guess. Jeans, t-shirts/sweatshirts, blonde hair, green eyes (even though I'd want blue), my name would be John and I'd be blessed with the male tall genes of my family and I'd probably be sitting around 6'3 right now. Maybe I'd be like my brother and be 6'7 though, who knows!

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I think I would wear straight cut jeans, flanny and some sort of sneakers, with a shark tooth necklace.. I don't know lol
    AHAHA I liek this question..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm tall now. So I would be very tall if I was a guy. Around 6'4
    Lean but muscular.
    Conservative clothing but of good quality and cut. Short styled dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'd be really sporty but have a girly girl side too. Id still be blonde with an athletic build. Not super cut but still athletic. Mostly I'd wear jeans or athletic clothes. I'd still have some cute skirts and dresses though

0|1
    0|0
  • Croptops 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be a bit edgy... maybe a little emo or goth... but constantly changing my look... mainly to get laid a lot... I would be the girl other girls hate!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have a smokin' hot ass and tits, I'd wear tight jeans and tops. I'd flaunt my shit like a mother f**ker.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dark brown hair, green eyes, 5'9''

• I would be athletic and a very feminine woman. I would dress classic from t-shirt and jeans to a formal evening gown. I will go all out.

0|0
    0|0