Guys: is pale unattractive?

It seems like girls (at least the ones I know) are obsessed with being tan and act like being fair skinned is the worst thing possible. I'm pale and happen to not mind it... should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• No way I don't pay attention to skin tones much but pale skin is beautiful. Especially if she has really dark hair she looks mysterious and she stands out. Your skin is awesome

What Guys Said 5

• No you should not. I travel all of the world and I see some funny things: Generally white girls want to get tan/dark. But in some countries like China and India, they sell products to make people Whiter/Lighter. And no I am not kidding about that. The point is that people generally seem to think that being someone else is always better.

For me one of the things that always attracts me most is someone who feels comfortable in their own skin.

• In countries with dark women, they bleach their skin. In countries with pale women, they tan their skin. I think its just a case of insecurity and not liking what it is you have, plus standing out.

• No. Any natural skin can be attractive, not just tanned skin.

• no of course you shouldn't mind.

• No is it not.

• Of course not. I'm not sure why being tan is such a big thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Mehh, idc if guys like it or not. I'm pretty white but I'm not risking skin cancer for something so frivolous you know?

• I'm Hispanic so I have naturally tan skin and its true my white friends are always trying to get as tan as me for some reason even though they are gorgeous just the way they are.

• Fake tan is not nice
    embrace what you have