Do those Scottish guys really wear nothing underneath their kilts?

Last summer I attended a Scottish wedding. It was awesome, bagpipes, Scotch whiskey, and all.
So of course all us girls wanted to know what they guys wore under those skirt things, if anything. You know the rumor always has been they don't wear anything.
Scotch Commandos! XD
We were never able to get a peak.
But, one girl said they were naked underneath, and that little brush thingee hanging down in front was to protect their testicles somehow.
How does that work?
Anybody have any more info.
XD

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Where oh where do I start? Actually I'll start with the little "brush thingee" . As someone who has worn the Kilt, or skirt thing, knows, the Sporran makes it impossible to go Commando due to it being up against your manhood with only some tartan cloth between yourself and it. Extremely uncomfortable! Also not wearing anything underneath could potentially be embarrassing in the company of an attractive woman, for example if you had to stand up and give a speech as best man at a wedding. I sure you can imagine... Oh also in Scotland it's spelled Whisky :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yep it's true that they don't, the 'brush thingee' or Sporran isn't for protection...

0|0
    0|0
  • Now you understand how guys feel when a girl wears a skirt.
    Yet when we are curious or want to peek, we are called perverts for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wonder if they wear them during winter wihout underwear, won't their balls freeze? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • A true Scotsman goes "unbreeched". It's unreal how the Scots can get away with essentially wearing a skirt (kilt) and a wee handbag (sporran). lol

0|0
    0|0
    • OK!
      What about that brush thingee? Is that really supposed to protect their testicles?

• Was it hanging front middle? If so that was probably a style of sporran, they can be made of leather or fur and accessorized with tassels and everything!

• If they're true scotsmen then no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.