Do you like converse?

Simple question really, is there a place for them in your closet?

• Yes!
    82% (18)43% (6)67% (24)Vote
  • No!
    14% (3)50% (7)28% (10)Vote
  • Results (I either have no opinion or do not know what converse are)
    4% (1)7% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSSS allllllll of my closet is converse i don't just love it i adore it it matches with jeans, shorts, short dresses, jumpsuits, EVERYTHING <3333333333333333333333

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i used to only wear converse hahah. for years thats the only shoe i would wear. i still have a pair of all black ones from a few years ago. theyre still going strong lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to hate them but they've grown on me. I have a black pair and a purple pair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the look of converse shoes, but somethings it's seems weird to wear them after my air jordans. And it somethings sucks when it rains a lot and my socks get wet when water gets into the holes on the side.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love converse, I own two pairs

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've got a couple. I wear them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike them. They remind me of elementary school. Lol. Especially the high tops. Although I have met a guy or two that can work them, they usually end up looking like clown shoes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I have had a few pair over the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few pairs in my closet. They're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay, they hurt my feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. They are very comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own quite a few (6), and I wear them often, but I don't have any particularly strong feelings in regards to them, they're just shoes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't really care for them. I don't think they're ugly, but they're not something I would regularly wear. For some reason they remind me of annoying middle schoolers.

0|2
    0|0
  • NO!
    The only shoes getting into my closet are proper dress shoes (for the occational formal event), good low ancle shoes with a proper sole. Basically stuff that handles some rough treatment, but still looks good during everyday activities and in public.
    proper gore tex hoes four outta doors and the mountainside, and winter boots.
    And a pair of jogging shoes for excercising.

no converse here, and don't you even sugest them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There used to be but I wear looser jeans these days and the converse don't go. I think I got tired of them, also they're cold in winter and the tongue never stays center for some reason!
    People's style changes and you go through phases.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah they're alright. Don't see what's wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like them, they fit well, but at 33 I think I'm getting too old to wear young persons clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I last wore them in high school around 10 years back. I prefer Suede shoes over them !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly their okay I don't have any though. I'm a boots guy nowadays.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a corporate dog.

0|0
    0|1