Why do some girls wear 100% sheer leggings with thongs?

1st of all let me say thank you, you've got a great ass

Ps. This question is rhetorical

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Attention... I guarantee it.

• it always can happen that you see a little bit more than expected but if you can easily see through even without direct sunlight then they do it mostly for attention. it's a known problem and most people doing it can't be that stupid. it's really easy to prevent it from happening.
    but it's nothing I see very often and most of the time they are teens which maybe wanna experiment a little bit... so I don't really care

• I don't see it often but i do see it sometimes at my college

• I don't know but I don't consider those leggings, there more like tights and really shouldn't be worn that way lol

• Can't say I have noticed the trend here. Mind you it's minus 20-30C here the last week or two.

• Lol I've never seen that.

• Because they like the attention or they want to give the impression that they're easy

What Guys Said 1

• I do not see this trend in my area. I am assuming that they wear them at home to be comfortable.