Is this outfit appropriate for work?

is this outfit appropriate for work?

smg.photobucket.com/.../random

or here is a more direct link to the picture
img.photobucket.com/.../...21781216123183472_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what kind of place do you work at?
    While it should be appropriate, it's definitely categorized as "sexy office wear". You look great though! If you want to be a little -more- appropriate, you might find an A-line or less fitted pencil skirt. It might not be your fault for having such a perky and rounded posterior, but your co-workers or bosses might hold you accountable anyway. The heels add a lot of extra "sexy" vibes too.
    Don't get upset about it if you weren't trying to be sexy, though. You have a great figure, and you ought to show them that the same outfit on a less curvaceous woman wouldn't be seen as inappropriate, so they're the ones sexualizing you!

• lol that is not me. I honestly dont know where she works. Its a photo that is being shared a lot on my Facebook timeline and it has like a thousand comments on it. In the comments some women are telling her that its inappropriate, guys are saying that they would be staring at her butt too much too focus at work and they are saying sexual things, and then other people are saying that its the same type of outfit that other women wear in the office and that its not her fault that when she wears the outfit her butt looks good lol pretty much it a heated argument on my Facebook

I was curious to know what GAG thinks becasue well the majority of my Facebook timeline is black-americans culture is a subculture of the USA so I was wondering how other people saw it.

(if you are really that curious to know what i look like there are links to my Facebook and instagram in my profile lol)

• I don't really need to know what you look like, lol. My b for thinking it was you. My opinion stays the same though... if it was a girl with less booty then no one would say anything, which is kind of fucked up. She should feel free to work it if she wants to though. Maybe the guys who can't do their damn job because of a butt need to be on ritalin. lol

What Guys Said 5

• yeah its fine

• Umm, if you want my opinion, it looks too tight in the wrong places, say it may not be appropriate for work

• It's appropriate enough.

• Yeah, it is appropriate. Only reason it would not be is because of how big her butt is, but nothing she can really do about that.

• It's appropriate. Barely.

What Girls Said 4

• I think its okay.

• nope, She has a large butt. So what. I see thin women dressed in that all the time.

• I think it looks really cute, I can't find anything that's inappropriate about the outfit

• I think that depends mainly on the job