Ladies, anyone else feel like victoria's secret is doing some major vanity sizing?

I have almost always always been a 23B and I went to go buy some bras the other day at VS because of the sale and I couldn't fit in them at all! I had become a 32C, I just don't get it. Now i'm wondering about all of my other B sized bras. has anyone else experienced this lately at VS? I mean, it is 100% cooooool with me if my boobs just grew without me even gaining a pound, but still, I am wondering what is up.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's how I feel. All online sizing guides tell me I'm a 34A. VS tells me I'm a 32D. But I fit well into 32B/32Cs. I can wear the D's obviously and I fit fine, but if I'm 100% topless my boobs are tiny. I don't even understand. Sometimes I feel like I have the alphabet in my bra drawer.

• I've got c's and b's all over now, c's from agent provocateur also their b's are TINY

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 7

• I have no idea, I've always been a 32B at Victorias Secret. I don't think their sizing system has changed, it's more likely that you've just grown some. Lol I shop there all the time and I still fit in the same size.

• I always thought I was 32 b and recently found out I'm 30 c so.. Maybe you're right lol pants sizes to down and bra sizes to up :p

• ya actually they told me my real size was a 30c too, but had to go 32c because 30's like don't exist lol

• So 32c and 30b are the same size... they're sister sizes.

• Actually wait, no. I have that backwards. Never mind :p

• I think their bra fit is the same but all their other clothing by pink is major vanity sizing. A girl I knew was like "I can fit in an xs!!" But their xs is like a medium.

• Normally I'm 36B with any bra any brand. So I just think you're other brand was weird.

• I mean I have bras from all over the place that range from mostly b's and only some c's but I was really surprised at how I totally busted out of a 32b at vs

• hahah I'm 5'8'' 110 pounds, I haven't gained any weight, I don't have any "rolls"...

• Then you're right VS is all weird

• I had gone up a size when I got measured but I think it was accurate because my boobs look bigger and my old bras don't fit as well anymore and the new ones do.

• I can't say that I've seen that happen at the V. S. I go to, I'm a 38C and finding bras hasn't been an issue.

• YES! THANK YOU!! Everybody acts like im crazy when I say this! I went from DD to G in no time!