Is the braless trend something you embrace?

I have seen a lot of photos of celebrities not wearing bras lately. While some celebrities like Lindsay Lohan have never favoured bras, other celebrities also have embraced this. I have even seen a pic of busty Katy Perry braless in public.

So the question is, when did you start embracing braless? Do you show cleavage while braless? Do you worry about visible nipples?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do "trends" and even if I did, braless would not be one.
    I've got big boobs, they don't do well with no bra haha. Even if I had an A or a B cup, I still wouldn't though, I don't think anybody will unless they actually do like pervs and creeps attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• personally i find it hot XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think breast tissue needs the support. Going braless too often will result in well droopy swingers! lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I usually go braless and commando, 'cause I hate the pressure of the underwear strings attached to my body. I feel very comfortable going that way and I don't care if my nipples show through my clothes. I've seen a lot of girls with the marks of their bras and even that they show their nipples through their clothes. So not big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really follow trends, but I know it's not great to follow Lindsay Lohan. . . Don't look to her for guidance lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Not sure if it's a trend, but I had been skipping bra with certain clothes for a few years and then for four or five months, I haven't worn a bra at all. I don't care about visible nipples, everyone has them, and I do wear low cut tops sometimes but still don't get much cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never wear a traditional bra.
    At AA, what exactly would I put in there, M&Ms? :))

If I was bigger I probably would wear more than a sport bra, which is really all that I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't embrace it. I find it uncomfortable :)

0|0
    0|0