Do I really look that young?

Everyone tells me I look young like I'm 16 or so and I'm 18. Do I really look that young?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you look your age well hey I get people telling me that I look 14 and 15 when I'm almost 21 so that's better then me!

• Dam does that ever get annoying?

• =( just tell them hey at least when I get old ima look young or something.

• Ya but still I'm gonna get carded long after I'm 21 and I'm really not a kid anymore and people think I am lol

What Girls Said 2

• you do look that young but it's not bad cause when you get older you would still look really young it's special nothing about you needs to change your perfect the way you are and god accepts you as his child and so should everyone else it's nothing that someone should talk dowen to you about or make you feel bad I'm 29 years old and a lot of people thing I'm 18 it's a compliment to me just don't feel bad for having a baby face that is the special part about you

• Yupyup. But no worries. You are handsome.

What Guys Said 4

• You may want to get rid of that little moustache if you're actually trying to grow it. Other then that you look like any 18 year old to be honest. Are you short? :p

• Yea I wana shave it just my friend is like no keep it so I'm like....ehhh

• Well those teen moustache thingies are buttugly to be honest, look like crap. Maybe over there they're hot, I wouldn't know. But I wouldn't be want to be seen dead with one D:

• Haha yea I do want to shave it in all honesty just a couple people told me to keep it. I think ima shave it soon though.

• Yeah, but don't worry about it. I think it's more of a compliment than anything else. I was told I looked like I was 18 when I was about 21.

• yea you look young. to me id think your about 15. cause that baby face and the hair style, look like just another kid to me. if you don't work out already start. get some more masculine lines in your face and then also maby think about another hairstyle cause that's the same one I'm sure you wore since you were 15.

• Yeah you look pretty gay.

• Well thnx for that and I'm shure your much of a man seance your to afraid to show your face.

• Especially when you can't see me. Stop being ignorant.

• His point was you're an idiot for talking sh*t about how he looks while hiding your own face. Learn to read dipsh*t.