Men's perfumes that girls love the most?

Share the names of men perfumes that girls love the most.

Updates:
what are the reviews of.
M7 YSL
Bleu De Chanel
Le Male Jean Paul Gaulteir
Fahrenheit Dior

0|1
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• oh god i don't know actually, but i agree with the other girl here anything but axe- i know some girls like this stuff but i personally- just no- it's so strong and bad and not even in a good way

1|1
    0|0
    • in axe, I only use bodysprays and keep it light, not too strong.

• π Neo (PI Neo). It's fragrance is awesome and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • this one is new, never tried it. I will try it soon.

• Armani !!! yummy!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Burberry Brit - it is incredible!

0|0
    0|0
    • I never tried Burberry, heard that london, touch and brit are very good. Will give it a try.

• Good! I think you'll like it :) I bought it for my husband a couple of years ago, and it's my favorite scent on him.

• Burberry Brit smells great!

• Montblanc Legend

0|0
    0|0
  • Calvin Klein smells really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Axe is awsome ;) (^o^)

0|0
    0|0
  • Muyake Blue, Calcium Klein Obsession Night and Paco Robanne Black XS are my favourites.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, mmm calcium klein, it smells so milky!

• black xs is good. I have it. the other is issey miyake blue? In ck, I have euphoria and eternity. I will try obsession night too.

calcium klein, made me laugh, crazy auto correct.

• Thats the one, Issey Miyake.

• I know there is some serious hate against AXE lol but i like a strong scent on a man for some reason (idk thats just a preference) like it makes me just wanna pounce on him and AXE is so strong and it catches your attention like its just a dominating sexy smell ik i sound crazy right now. I also like Calvin Klein too but Axe steals my heart especially that chocolate and phoenix..

0|0
    0|0
    • it depends on type of people, some like it and some don't. I personally find axe not too bad, because I spray it very light, enough so that body odor gets eliminated as I sweat a lot and it doesn't mix with cologne.

• Show All
    • no doubt about what you said, there is scientific evidence about attraction and how you smell.

• True! I watched the documentary about it on YouTube and there was one on netflix.

• is it bad that i dont like guys having perfumes on :

0|0
    0|0
    • Google pheromones, you will get interesting info about natural body odor attraction or something.

• i like guys natural body scent, but i can't stand perfumes, i kinda have a fetish for a guys natural scent..

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! (chocolate)

0|0
    0|1
    • I have axe dark temptation :p. a girl in my class loves it, so I spray very light, so that she has to come close to me to smell it xD.

• Show All
    • there you come,

worth1000. s3. amazonaws. com/submissions/476500/476511_dc53_1024x2000. jpg

What Guys Said 7

• Men don't wear perfumes they where Cologne. Anything by NĂ¡utica is good in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Xess by Paco Robanne (unsure of the spelling). More than once strange women have sniffed me and asked the name of what I was wearing because they wanted to buy it for their husband or boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually there are two XS, black XS and XS. I have both of them. XS is such an amazing cologne, no doubt. I had similar experiences using XS. black XS. is too also good but XS is better

• Another tip. Wear any good Old Spice Deodorant. Not perfume, but every time a woman hugs me when I wear it, she literally dies and says , "you smell sooo good, what perfume is that?"

0|0
    0|0
    • oh yes. good tip. small things make big differences.

• I always get compliments when I wear Hugo Boss Just Different or CK In2U

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 Million or Diesel, both very different smells but i always get compliments when i wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Calvin Klein and Hugo boss is quite popular with the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • In ck, i have Ck euphoria, eternity and ck one.
      In HB, I have boss bottled.

• Fox Piss usually does the trick!

1|0
    0|0