Men's perfumes that girls love the most?

Share the names of men perfumes that girls love the most.

what are the reviews of.
M7 YSL
Bleu De Chanel
Le Male Jean Paul Gaulteir
Fahrenheit Dior

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• oh god i don't know actually, but i agree with the other girl here anything but axe- i know some girls like this stuff but i personally- just no- it's so strong and bad and not even in a good way

• in axe, I only use bodysprays and keep it light, not too strong.

• π Neo (PI Neo). It's fragrance is awesome and sexy.

• this one is new, never tried it. I will try it soon.

• Armani !!! yummy!!!

• Burberry Brit - it is incredible!

• I never tried Burberry, heard that london, touch and brit are very good. Will give it a try.

• Good! I think you'll like it :) I bought it for my husband a couple of years ago, and it's my favorite scent on him.

• Burberry Brit smells great!

• Montblanc Legend

• Calvin Klein smells really good.

• Axe is awsome ;) (^o^)

• Muyake Blue, Calcium Klein Obsession Night and Paco Robanne Black XS are my favourites.

• Haha, mmm calcium klein, it smells so milky!

• black xs is good. I have it. the other is issey miyake blue? In ck, I have euphoria and eternity. I will try obsession night too.

calcium klein, made me laugh, crazy auto correct.

• Thats the one, Issey Miyake.

• I know there is some serious hate against AXE lol but i like a strong scent on a man for some reason (idk thats just a preference) like it makes me just wanna pounce on him and AXE is so strong and it catches your attention like its just a dominating sexy smell ik i sound crazy right now. I also like Calvin Klein too but Axe steals my heart especially that chocolate and phoenix..

• it depends on type of people, some like it and some don't. I personally find axe not too bad, because I spray it very light, enough so that body odor gets eliminated as I sweat a lot and it doesn't mix with cologne.

• no doubt about what you said, there is scientific evidence about attraction and how you smell.

• True! I watched the documentary about it on YouTube and there was one on netflix.

• is it bad that i dont like guys having perfumes on :

• Google pheromones, you will get interesting info about natural body odor attraction or something.

• i like guys natural body scent, but i can't stand perfumes, i kinda have a fetish for a guys natural scent..

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! (chocolate)

• I have axe dark temptation :p. a girl in my class loves it, so I spray very light, so that she has to come close to me to smell it xD.

• there you come,

worth1000. s3. amazonaws. com/submissions/476500/476511_dc53_1024x2000. jpg

What Guys Said 7

• Men don't wear perfumes they where Cologne. Anything by NĂ¡utica is good in my opinion.

• Xess by Paco Robanne (unsure of the spelling). More than once strange women have sniffed me and asked the name of what I was wearing because they wanted to buy it for their husband or boyfriend.

• actually there are two XS, black XS and XS. I have both of them. XS is such an amazing cologne, no doubt. I had similar experiences using XS. black XS. is too also good but XS is better

• Another tip. Wear any good Old Spice Deodorant. Not perfume, but every time a woman hugs me when I wear it, she literally dies and says , "you smell sooo good, what perfume is that?"

• oh yes. good tip. small things make big differences.

• I always get compliments when I wear Hugo Boss Just Different or CK In2U

• 1 Million or Diesel, both very different smells but i always get compliments when i wear them!

• Calvin Klein and Hugo boss is quite popular with the ladies.

• In ck, i have Ck euphoria, eternity and ck one.
      In HB, I have boss bottled.

• Fox Piss usually does the trick!