Am I ugly, average or pretty?

I never feel good enough for anyone. I compare myself to a lot of girls and I find everyone pretty except for myself. I even thought about suicide a while ago. I'm disgusted of myself in every way possible. If I'm not wearing any makeup, I try to hide my face. Some lighting can make me have terrible under-eye circles and a fat face, while other lighting makes me look somewhat decent. Sometimes I even avoid leaving my house because of the above reasons. I can't smile because my teeth are ugly, my nose is crooked, and my face is fat. This has stopped me from making friends and talking to people. What should I do to improve my appearance?

http://imgur.com/a/98T7W#0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh Here we go again women answering rate me questions to compare their beauty to other women

What Guys Said 21

• You look great as long as you smile. The only picture I did not enjoy was the one where you didn't smile.
    I see nothing fat about your face. And I'm pretty certain that the rest is fine too. Try to think positive. If you think positive then you will look even better. You will be happier and appear even better.

• Not at all ugly.

I have dark under-eye circles, you can join my 'we hate our dark under eye circles' club. Except nobody else seems to care as much as we do.

You don't have a fat face.

I'm going to have to click to see your nose again, because I don't remember anything about it...
    ... and I can't see a damn thing about it. Maybe it's something that not one of these photos captured.

Your teeth seem fine in the one photo I can see them.

Agree with others you look nicer in the three where smiling. The one where you look miserable is only saved by you thrusting your breasts up and out which was fairly distracting as I attempted to assess your face.

Stop hiding indoors.

• said it once say it again, you're good d00d.

• mmmm... your a pretty gal. A real natural beauty. On the natural scale maybe a 9+. On the 'hot scale' maybe an 8.

If you pretty inside and don't have a bunch of piercings on your privates you'd me marriage material! They are tons of guys that would kill to have you as their love darling!

I shot this newlywed couple on their honeymoon at a mardi gras. I guess no one told her she was not supposed to get married... she is an 'A' cup too?

i1353.photobucket.com/.../...1-4mr_zps746ced66.jpg

• Darling, lay of all that mind killing shit. Your just stewing in your own juices. You need to accept you won't be the prettiest thing on earth, but you still are much prettier than a lot of gals.

If your not happy now, I don't think your going to be happy later. Things go downhill as you get older. There is no reason you should think like you do. Are you eating healthy, getting good sleep, off dope and alc, exercising hard?

No use pining away and being bitter or depressed. Just take control and if the boys won't come to you... you go to the boys. You need to cut out all this BS and take the direct route... just smile, be enthusiastic and ask the guys out on a date.

Here are some books on it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_2

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_5

www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss

• you're the @worldsugliestwoman

nah i'm just teasin you you're not great though, but not ugly as well :-P

• God, you're beautiful. :o I was expecting something completely different but you're stunning.

Stop being so hard on yourself.

• Wow, depression alert. Anyway one I find you pretty 2. I find it ugly that you find yourself ugly Lol 3. All you want to do is start exciersing not because you need to get in shape but because it'll make you feel happy about yourself. 4. We all need some achievement to hold onto so at least do one thing that makes you happy but avoid it if its about killing people :p 5. Get busy with life that's your one way ticket to a happy life:)

• I gotta say, I'm skeptical of a gal who has obvious good looks telling others she doesn't think she does. Looking at the photos and your body language, you don't appear insecure to me. You appear confident enough to know you are attractive. The mere fact that you're able to post the photos suggests you know on some level that you are attractive. Maybe someone is soliciting compliments?

• You are pretty

• What is that blue thing in the background? In the last pic.

• you look good, you should go about your day with confidence, and pride, and just be yourself. You'll make friends that way, and these friends shouldn't worry about how you look.

• To make yourself more attractive be confident in yourself. No one else will be better to you than yourself.

• You are really good-looking. I'd date you. But most important, just be beautiful on the inside as well :)

And maaaaaaybe a little bit of eye-liner.

• Are you on the cover of vogue probably not. Are you an attractive sexy young woman 90% guys would be happy to date? Yes!

• GIrl your fine

• Aww but you are a good looking woman ;-) message me if u want. I'm ugly not you

• You're damn pretty in my opinion.

• Ugly. Your nose... wow... so bad. How can you even leave your house with that nose? Horrible, so bad. Total plastic surgery would be the only move here.

• I'd go with you are pretty. And judging from your last picture, it looks like you may have a nice figure too!

• You are beautiful.
    http://i.imgur.com/JgHNuiR.jpg

• I FUCKING LOVE YOUR HOUSE!

What Girls Said 17

• You are definitely beautiful girll, and i'm not just saying that to be nice! Try your best not to fall into the trap of comparison IT'S DANGEROUS TRUST ME! I think all girls have compared themselves to another girl they thought was prettier at some point, and I've sure done it!!! but it's not good for you! We ALL have insecurities and the most beautiful of people can look horrible in certain lighting so don't think too analytically about this! Also, your insecurities are always magnified more to you because you see yourself everyday, but because you are also so used to how you look you don't know how attractive you are to someone who has never seen you before so don't worry too much!

• You have very low self esteem and need to build up your confidence. I used to compare myself to other girls all the time when I was younger, I'm in high school now but I don't do that anymore. You can approve your apperance by thinking more highly of yourself. Feeling good about yourself and telling yourself that you are pretty and whatnot. We can't make you love yourself, all we can do is give you opinions and advice. You really need to learn how to love yourself if you want other people to love you. Don't compare yourself to other women because your just beating yourself up inside, I used to do that all the time, I don't do it anymore it didn't help me. Now I have confidence and I love myself and my body and I don't compare myself to anybody. I went through bullying, not having many friends, etc. All that until I had moved, and then things just started to fall into place.

• very pretty.

• just give me your hair and ill die a happy girl !.

.. and eyes
    ,, and lips
    .. and nose

GET OVER HERE ! 3:)
    lol jk but you look sweet and pretty :)

• You are very pretty, I wish I looked like you. The way you look definetly doesn't match how you describe yourself :) There is no need to be insecure about that :)

• I think you're beautiful! :) Especially when you smile!!! I do not see any of the flaws you listed. You have amazing features. You should have more confidence in yourself and stop obsessing over appearance. I have issues in this arena as well, but my best days are the days when I just dgaf and don't allow my insecurities to disable me. At the end of the day, a good personality and positive outlook will get you further than looks alone.

• You look like a young Sigourney Weaver.
    very pretty :-)

• Aw you're very pretty!!! :) Love to look like you lol :) You're not fat and your nose is fine... Your teeth are really nice... :) Beautiful :)

• You look really good, your teeth look good too. You're the opposite of ugly. If you really insist on wearing makeup you should do something with your eyes (mascara, liner, ... idk) but then again you don't even need it.

• Your seriously very pretty now word of lie !! You claim you a fat face omg I've seen more fat on my finger !! Live your life your honestly beautiful :)

• Fat? What's fat in your opinion? You're cute and pretty there's nothing to be ashamed of

• I was actually expecting an ugly girl with your description. But no! You're beautiful! Nothing to improve.

• of course not.. you're very pretty! ^-^

• Wow! Honestly, you are a very beautiful woman with such classic beauty. It's certainly a real shame that you don't see how timeless and graceful you look. Everything you see is completely false, all is portioned so well and no your face isn't fat and no your nose isn't crooked either. Whoever tormented you is completely jealous and used reverse psychology on you so bad that it has come to this but don't worry they will certainly reap what they've sewn. Most importantly, DON'T let them win by contemplating suicide, the devil is the master of lies so please don't fall into his horrible trap. It definitely sounds like you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder and really need treatment for it quick if you haven't gone to seek some already, trust me, if you don't it can get even worse than it is now. Seriously, I pray that God will help you see that he created a masterpiece but especially that you gain self love, because it doesn't matter how many people tell you how beautiful you actually are if you don't see and feel it yourself. May God bless and protect you always.

• Well, first of all, let me tell you that you are really pretty and really cute. I don't think there's nothing you can do to improve your appearance because... you don't need it. And lightning affects everybody, not just you, that's normal. What you must do is improve your self-confidence. Two years ago I thought of myself as ugly, fat and I was disgusted everytime I looked in the mirror. But I changed that. Now, I'm proud everytime I look in the mirror. Look at your reflection in the mirror A LOT. You'll have to become best friends with your mirror (this sounds really weird I know) and start telling yourself "I'm not that ugly". Later change that to "I am kind of pretty actually." and to "I am pretty", etc... If make up makes you feel better, wear it. Don't be lazy. Buy new clothes, change your hairstyle, do something that makes you feel good. If you like to dance, dance. If you like to sing, sing. Do what you like and makes you feel good. If someone puts you down, don't listen. You must NEVER listen to people that try to put you down. NEVER EVER EVER. You are who you are. And if people don't like you, you should pitty them.
    I know all this may sound silly and it might not be easy for now to don't care about what people think. But if you practise this, in a few months you'll feel really good about yourself. Believe me. I've been there, I know what I'm talking about.

• To me you're really pretty

• I can say with complete honesty that you are gorgeous. I wish I looked like you. Your face is not fat at all, you have a very nice facial structure. There is nothing you need to change cuz you're very pretty.