Are knee high socks slutty?

The other day, I wore black knee high socks, a burgundy circle skirt, black ankle boots, and a loose beige sweater. One of my best guy friends told me I looked like I belonged in a p*rn about a student trying to seduce their teacher (I heard "oh teacher, I'll do ANYTHING for an A" from him all day!!) Is he just more perverted than I thought or was my outfit actually inappropriate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of those fantasies comes from the fact that girls do actually dress like that, so it makes it more 'real' and exciting to think of a girl like that getting naked and taking it in the can while bent over the teacher's desk.

Nothing wrong with the outfit IMHO.

What Guys Said 6

• You sound like you were dressed beautifully. Your friend is just a dweeb who doesn't know how to tell a girl she looks attractive without falling overboard into the pervert joke territory. Will someone please teach these hoodlums how to give a proper complement?

• Those socks are definitely not slutty, but they are sexy. You are not sending a dirty message; you are just trying to feel attractive and in an appropriate manner. Expect a lot of attention because no guy would be able to take his eyes off of you.

• It was appropriate but hot as hell.

• No, it sounds like a cute outfit.

• they aren't slutty

• Not at all slutty but very sexy

What Girls Said 2

• No it' a a hot fantasy for a man tho

• No, I don't consider them slutty.