So which is better flat iron or a straighter?

i never been a fan of straightening my hair. but i have frizzy, dry and oily hair and it's annoying. so which is better flat iron or a straighter? my hair is oily at the roots and the ends are frizzy and dry. i wash my hair every day with shampoo and conditioner and it's wavy too. but my hair was born oily and dry too , but i have sensitive hair also. look on the plus i don't have acne.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have frizzy, dry hair then straightening certainly isn't the answer. In fact you should be avoiding the straightener because that's just going to end up exacerbating the problems you currently have with your hair. Straightening ideally should only be done occasionally and on healthy, well-taken-care-of hair (as healthy hair can withstand the occasional rough treatment a LOT better than unhealthy hair).

You should check out NaturallyCurly. com as it explains how to take care of not only curly hair but wavy hair as well. You can figure out your hair type, texture, etc. and what products and regimens will work best for you. It's not like some ad website that's trying to push its own products, it's simply informative and can be helpful for any wavy or curly haired person trying to figure out how to handle it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• But they are not different. Are they?

• What's the difference?

• I thought they were the same?

• Aren't they the same?

• I don't recommend straightening your hair. You could try diffusing for a change, curly hair would look great