Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

question in title

Most Helpful Girl

• of course! one guy might find a girl completely unattractive and another guy will think that same girl is the most beautiful creature he's ever seen.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. While there are many things that most everyone will consider beautiful there are still people who would call certain types of people attractive while others would not. Some might say a very thin woman is perfection, other would say a curvy woman with a large bust line is the ultimate, Neither is wrong, just focused on different aspects.

• Yes it completely is I would say more but I'm tired.

• Maybe once or twice a year, it's good to release those thoughts every now and again.

• beauty might be in the eyes of the beholder but some are like flowers everyone who passes by admires.

• Yes.

• I cried last year when I lost my mom. Usually I don't cry, but whenever I cry, I am alone as I can't cry in front of everyone.

• I really don't cry but the last time I did was a few years ago when one of my good friends died in a car accident.

What Girls Said 13

• Really cry or tear up? Because the last time I can remember actually crying and letting go was about a year and a half, after one of my good friends passed away. I haven't really cried since, but I do tear up whenever I visit his grave or hug his mom...And of course, the regular every day things sometimes make me tear up (break-ups, sad movies, getting hit in the face with a tennis ball), but not actually cry.

• I was a little LuLu who cries all the times whether in hidden place ( my room ) or get sympathy from others just to have that thoughts from people ' Owww isn't she looks cute with that red button nose ? ' :-) ( Jokes ) . No :-) I cry when I really feel ached in my heart with strong reason, and I am not crying ( intentionally ) in front of others ( I am pure feminine but metal inside :-) but when I cannot hold anymore the hurt and pain inside I 'll cry no matter who is surrounds me :-)

• Studies show that there are certain traits people look for, but overall, yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• perhaps, but sometimes it's more true that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

for younger guys, ususally.

• Absolutely, I am an older, plump woman, but last week I ended up with 3 different men flirting with me...and they were all younger...very strange...but...

• Totally depends on what is happening in my life, sometimes it can be a few times a week, other times, a few times a month. But now I'm trying to think positive so I'm trying not to cry at all. I stopped myself yesterday and I feel much better. Crying helps sometimes though, but usually, it just makes me feel worse and depressed.

• of course. I don't think anyone really needs to explain their answer.

• I would say like a couple times a mouth and when I'm feeling down I guess I'm a bit emotional.

• Depends on how many times I fapped that day. =D

• i rarely cry maybe 2 times a year depend if something happened

• Often.

• Like 4-5 times a week. I am a miserable person.

• my friends all think my crush is average and kinda a bum looking guy. but only I know him as a person and think he's soulmate material. =]